Chapter 53

Jessica's POV

Eric and I made it outside the club in one piece, hand in hand. Whether I was stumbling from the intoxication or my heels, Eric was able to catch me when I'd fall. That was another peachy feeling. Whenever it was Harry and I, he would literally be dragging me by the hand. Those circumstances were also different; loads of paparazzi would come, and the lights were blinding. If I walked on my own, Harry would be catching me every 10 seconds...well I'd like to think he'd be catching me. We hailed a cab and sped off to our destination; casa de Harry. When we reached, there were no papz, probably because Harry wasn't home. Good. I don't want papz around me anyways. Eric's tall stature was able to carry mine and pin me against my door, and make out with me there. We were perfectly content until we heard a car pass by our complex, which reminded us of the little to no privacy we had. We laughed and I took out my keys to put it in the door. The whole time doing so, he was kissing my neck and biting my ear lobe; I think he remembered my turn on's from highschool, but I'm not complaining. We stumbled in and I walked ahead, that is, until his long arms pulled me back into his front., resuming his place on my neck. I craned my neck the opposite side, giving him all the space he needed; tonight my neck, scratch that, my body, was his personal canvas and I was completely okay with that. We made our way slowly up the stairs, removing a piece of clothing each way, my shoe, his shoe, my other shoe, his other shoe, my jacket, while he started unbuttoning his wrists. Since we were drunk, it took him longer than usual, so I started on his buttons going down his beautiful body. By the time we reached the top, he was shirtless, belt unbuckled, and jeans dangerously low while my dress was unzipped. From there, we took things into the room...the guest bed room.

Credit: follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction* Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer