Chapter 28

Harry's POV

"...I'm so used to it." I've never hit a person in my life. Ever. Right now, all I wanted to do was lash out on Jess. I obviously wasn't going to, but I'm not afraid to raise my voice. "What. The. Hell. Did. You. Say. To. Me? It's a HABIT? YOU THINK IT'S A FUCKING HABIT?" She had the audacity to roll her eyes and turn her back to me. "Nooooo Harry, it's not a habit. I mean every time I do anything with you, or even talk to you, it's mostly cause I'm confronting you about your dirty habits.I mean think about it, this morning, when I went to get my work clothes, I see your phone buzzing, and see the text as 'Phone sex was great last night'. Didn't know you had phone sex but I was clearly passed out or you were sneaky enough to hide while doing so. Your drinking, oh your drinking. You know I never bring it up any other time, because its the same bullshit excuse *its stress, its the boys, its grimmy, its clubbing, its socializing, its mingling, its this, its that*. Honestly Harry, whether it's you drinking or cheating, both are quiet frankly out of control." By the time she finished that long lecture, she brewed tea, and passed me a cup, while sipping on her own. "Jess, if you think it's a fucking habit, I swear *sip* you'll wish you wouldn't have said that." With that, I turned around and made my way up the stairs, but close enough to her where I could hear her say "I don't give a shit." I left my teacup on the banister, half way up and walked back down, "Sorry Jess, what'd you say?" "I said I don't give a shit Harry" with her fake smile. "Oh, so you don't mind me bring Hailey over more often?" She scoffed, "It wasn't like I was stopping you before." I raised my hand, dangerously close to slapping her across the face.

*Well... damn...*

Credit: follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction* Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer*