Chapter 26

Jessica's POV

He tried to come close to me but I stepped back. "I don't care..." "Jessica, I jus- wait what?" "I'm actually sorry, I didn't mean to ruin your sex...your name?" I directed my question to the blonde. "Hailey" she said with a tiny laugh. She was mocking me. "Sorry for ruining your climax Hailey, you're probably used to it though." "Pardon me?" She said in the most fake sweet voice possible. "Oh, it's just, I can assume several women probably see you butt-naked in their homes; legs spread out wide on their sofas, mouth sucking off their partners, and no shame to even change." Her face was red, and she seemed so apprehensive. "Also, Harry, you seemed so close, you guys continue, I want to relax a bit then get ready to go to Tom's." Harry's face was priceless, he was so confused as to why I wasn't putting up a fight. I silently went up the stairs, and shut my door. I went to the bathroom, turned on the shower and got in. The whole time, my few tears mixed with the warm water. I didn't cry as much as I usually did, but I guess cause I'm so used to it. It's like running, it's so hard the first few times, but then you just get so used to it that it doesn't affect you as much as it used to the first time around.

Credit: follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction* Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer*