Chapter 52

Jessica's POV

This whole night was becoming a blur. One minute I'm having dinner with my old school friends, and then the next, I'm hooking up with them. The scary part is, I don't know if it's the alcohol. Don't get me wrong, I have way too much alcohol in my system, but do I really want to blame the alcohol? I feel like deep down, I really want to blame it on Harry. I want to blame Harry for the reason that I'm about to be unfaithful, I want to blame Harry for my mood swings, I want to blame Harry for the reason he himself can't climax, and I want to especially blame Harry for hurting me the way he did. I didn't want to blame Harry, I needed to blame Harry. 8 months ago I would not ever put myself in such a position to cheat on him, and here I am, at a club, with my ex-boyfriend biting my neck while I rub his chest in anticipation. I didn't want a good time, I needed a good time. Eric panted in my ear, "Won't Harry be home?" I paused my horny needs for a millisecond... Harry looked like he was going out, and he wasn't going out with me. He was dressed in his usual club attire, and I put 2 and 2 together; he was going clubbing tonight, probably shagging someone at the club, a hotel, or her place. There's even a good chance he might be at our place. I decided he was probably out with some slag, Haley or someone else, and grew a pair of balls and said "Who cares?" He looked straight into my eyes, probably looking for any fear, possible guilt or hesitance. I took that moment to kiss him once again; sorry not kiss, eat his face.

Credit: follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction* Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer