Chapter 62

Harry's POV

"Jessie, why are you crying?" I walked over to her, once her bed was against the wall and wiped away another stray tear. She glared at me for a second and then looked away. Her mum ran over to her, almost trampling her. "Jessica, why are you upset? Is there something wrong?" Jess just looked straight, no eye contact with anyone. "Jessica you alright?" Louis. "Babe what's wrong?" Eleanor. "What's the matter love?" Zayn. "J, what's made you so upset? Is it health related?" Courtney. "Sweetheart were always here for you. What's the problem?" Mr. Ross. She stayed silent and dismissive throughout all our questions and pleas, until Eric spoke. "Jess...what's the problem?" She finally made eye contact with me, then everyone else around the room. She held her fingers to her temple and rubbed, closing her eyes, breathing heavily. "Get out." "What? Jessica-" her mom tried to speak, "I said get out. All of you. I want Harry in here." "Bu-" "I SAID GET OUT!" They all scrambled towards the door, while I moved towards the bed. She sighed deeply, and I got a good look at her while doing so. She had eye bags, chapped lips, crazy hair, the works. She looked like crap, but she also looked bare; in the best way possible. "Do you love me?" She suddenly asked. "What? What do you-" "Do you love me?" "Of course." I replied. "Why would you cheat on me?" "You know why I did. Please don't make me repeat it." I felt awkward and bad saying why I did. "Do you want to continue sleeping around. Be honest. I don't- I won't judge. Be honest." She seemed tired of it all; tired of the world, tired of life. "Honestly, after today, no."

Credit: follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction* Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer