11: I like you

You walked beside Kakashi with unsettling thoughts.

What if an accident happens? A good one. So good it actually makes what I want to happen ? No no... I'm thinking too much. That can't happen.

What if... He ends up hating me because I don't do well in this mission. In the first place it's his fault!! I said I'll go back.

Kakashi: yuki. Yuki.

You turned to look at him and you bang into a wall. Crap. Ouch... You moved to the left and walked forward. " yea? "

And... You banged into a wheel of hot water. It drenched you.

Kakashi: yuki!!! Daijobu?!!

Yuki: yea. Ouch...

He got a towel and put it over your head " you're so distracted today. Hontoni daijobu? Did something happen? "

1) tell him you like him

2) don't tell him
___________________________________

1) tell him you like him

You dried yourself " its your fault. I'm so damn distracted. "

Kakashi: gomenasai.

Yuki: I'm not doing this anymore!! This mission. I'll call someone else to help you.

Kakashi: but we'll lose time on the kidnappers.

Yuki: you're the copy ninja isn't it? You'll do fine for a while. I beg of you... Let me go...

Kakashi: yuki...

Yuki: in my entire life, I've only seen you from afar. I don't intend to come near and never will. This is the last time. So... Don't approach me ok... Gomen...

He grabbed onto your arm and turned you around. He dried your hair " you like me. Then say it properly. "

Yuki: stop it... Stop being more annoying than you already are.

Kakashi: I knew. I knew you were stalking me. Hokage told me everything. You wanted to protect me.

Yuki:.... It was kinda like bodyguard you know.

Kakashi: I kinda stalked you too. You were always avoiding and running away from me when I looked for you. I thought there might be some reason behind it.

Yuki: well... Stalkers don't just appear.

He was done drying your hair " I like you too. "

Yuki: what...
___________________________________

2) don't tell him

Yuki: gomenasai. I'll be more careful next time. I'll go ask for another towel.

He grabbed onto your arm and turned you around. He dried your hair,you blushed " Kakashi? What are you doing? "

Kakashi: drying your hair.

Yuki: it's ok. I can do it myself.

Kakashi: I knew. I knew you were stalking me. Hokage told me everything. You wanted to protect me.

Yuki:.... It was kinda like bodyguard you know.

Kakashi: I kinda stalked you too. You were always avoiding and running away from me when I looked for you. I thought there might be some reason behind it.

Yuki: well... Stalkers don't just appear.

He was done drying your hair " I like you and you are distracting me equally. I haven't been able to read my make out paradise because of you."

Yuki: that's not a distraction.

Kakashi: everyone has their own ways of showing that they're distracted. Like you getting banged into two things in a row.

Yuki:.... Urusei.