37: you're mine... right?

So now you were at the front of his house. You even got your excuse already. You just didn't know whether to knock...

1) you plucked up courage and knocked

2) you walked away
__________________________________

1)

The door opened " yin? What are you doing here? How do you even know I live here? "

Yin: mama told me.

Kakashi:.... Ok. Do I know your mama?

Yin: probably. She lives nearby and tells me about you.

Kakashi: *chuckles * She's like a mini stalker.

Yin:.... Gomen.

He patted your head " it's ok. So what's the matter? "

Yin: actually... I want to thank you for that day...

Kakashi: oh. It's ok. It's part of my job.

You pass him a pot " here. Mama taught me how to cook. "

Kakashi: this smell... Boiled saury eggplant. How did you know? I really don't know your mama?

Yin: not sure. But I know you love this right. I asked a lot of people and then they told me.

Kakashi: I see. Arigato nah.

Yin:.... Will I be able to see you again?

Kakashi: sure.

Yin: even come your house?

Kakashi: sure.
__________________________________

2)

You hid at an alley opposite to his house. Why am I such a coward...?

Just then you saw your body aka now known as yuki which in his eyes... You. Sadness overwhelms you with confusion.

She closed in...

You couldn't. Not even if it's your lips and body. It's not you inside!! Your brain screamed and you ran towards them. You push her away.

Yuki: woah... What's wrong?

Yin:....

You realised what you did. ".... Kakashi is mine!!! " you hugged him " mine!!! Yin's!!! " though it was a childish tantrum you intended... It was great to be this close to him.

Kakashi cold laughed " yin. "

Yin: Kakashi cannot like that!!

Kakashi: she's my girlfriend. Gomene yin.

Your tear fell from your eye unable to control... My girlfriend... He squatted down and wiped the tear from you
You pushed him away and said shouted " she's....!!!! "

" not... Your... Yuki..." you said softly in anger. " I am.... " you trailed off.

Kakashi: yin...

You stared at him " if you ever kissed her like how you did with yuki. I'll never... Never forget this and make you regret. " You pant a little... " remember your promise... "

With that... You ran away.