25: use of the necklace

You took out the necklace you had and showed it to him " this is what you're supposed to do with it. " It had small little keychains chained to it.

Kakashi: it had a use?

Yuki: um hm. We can exchange after its full. Then I'll buy another one. Everytime you go to a place, you buy a keychain.

He giggled at your idea " you're cute when it comes to these kinda things. " He patted your head " then mine would be filled up quickly. "

Yuki: then I'll have lots.

Kakashi: and I'll have only one. That's unfair. I want to have lots too.

1) "... Can't. That would mean... We'll see each other lesser. "

2) " don't want... *blush* I want to see you more. "
____________________________________

1)

Kakashi: you worry about that too?

Yuki: of course I do!! The chains are supposed to accompany me. Not give you an excuse to not see me.

He laughed " ok ok. I'll try to see you as much as possible. "

Yuki: don't laugh!!

He cupped your head and kissed your forehead " I like your idea. We'll have lots of stories to tell each other with each keychain then. " You blushed " that's... The idea... "
____________________________________

2)

Kakashi: gomene. I always have so much missions that's why.

Yuki: I know. I don't blame you. I'm probably half as busy as you.

He cupped your cheek " don't run away from me even if I have not much time with you ok. "

Yuki: Kakashi... *nods head* um. Will keep the chain you will exchange with me later on forever.

Kakashi: see the chain like the human huh. *hugs* arigato for bearing with me.

You shake your head " mmm... Arigato for bearing with me. " You pass him your necklace " you take mine first. "

Kakashi: I'll feel bad.

You shake your head " take it. Remember me ok. " He grips onto the necklace " I will. "