17: yuki yisu

Kakashi reported back to the hokage.

Hokage: what happened? She came back earlier.

Kakashi: she was hiding something from me.

Hokage: your face tells me that was a question.

Kakashi: is it ok if you tell me?

Hokage: look Kakashi. You're a good ninja. An excellent ninja. But it's not everything I can spell it out for you. Some things... Can only be found out.

Kakashi: I see....

Hokage: gomen nah. She's really tight about this.

Kakashi: I understand.

Hokage: it's my fault isn't it? Telling she was stalking you.

Kakashi: I could've found out myself. I did realise you know.

Hokage: then I guess I stopped you from killing her.

Kakashi: she's not that easy to kill.
___________________________________

Sigh... So much for never seeing again. You were back to your stalking habit seeing him leave the hokage building. You gave a breath of relief knowing he came back. Not that he couldn't...

You smiled secretly. Thinking that's enough stalking for today. Today's portion is duely received in satisfaction.

Just then you realised a presence behind breaking your thought. You took out a kunai and turned around. *clank*

Your eyes widened open...

1) " Kakashi....? "

2) " why are you here...? "
___________________________________

1) " Kakashi....? "

Kakashi: never meet again?

Yuki: urusei.

He dropped his kunai and you who couldn't cope with the sudden release of strength on his side fall over him. You blushed as you were in close range, hands supporting on the ground over his shoulder.

He smirked. You blushed harder " you... " you tried to get up but he pushed your back down and you into his embrace " yuki. Don't run. "

Yuki: you did that on purpose!!

Kakashi: just a sentence of spite? You don't seem very angry.

Yuki: let go of me!!

Kakashi: you're not struggling. Plus I'm not letting until you tell me everything.

Yuki: you let go first.

Kakashi: that's disadvantageous to me.

Yuki: you think I'm sneaky?

Kakashi: I think you like to dissapear.

Yuki: daikirai... ( I hate you.)

Kakashi: so?

Yuki:.... Fine. I promise not to run. Let go.

He slowly let goes and you sit up " I... Must I... "

Kakashi: hai.

Yuki: My name is yuki yisu. I'm from the family of killers. My clan was used in the ninja world by konoha for our skills. We were ruthless people who had extreme will. That's our description.

Kakashi: I see.

Yuki: but when the war was over, we were hated and feared. We were very bloody then and probably still...

He pats your head " it's ok. "

Yuki: so people hunted us down. For revenge they said. But no... It's because of our blood. Our blood has strong poisonous properties. Everyone a different kind.

Kakashi: I see. So it's like kekkei genkai.

Yuki: um. People hunt me down still.

Kakashi: but that's not exactly what you're scared of.

You shake your head " one of them betrayed the clan and hunts us now. Papa mama was killed by him. Papa mama broke their promise... " He hugged you " it's ok. I'll protect you. "

Yuki: don't be an idiot!! I don't want you to make the same kind of promise and.... And...

He kisses your lips " I won't. "
___________________________________

2)  " why are you here...? "

Kakashi: doing the same as you.

Yuki: huh?

Kakashi: stalking. Except it's you.

Yuki: just stay away from me!! I.... I was stalking the hokage. Make sure he's fine.

He grabbed your arm " you're not dissapearing this time. "

Yuki: let me go. I don't know what you're talking about.

Kakashi: stop avoiding me and just solve the problem.

Yuki: what problem? There is no problem nor any solution.

Kakashi: you avoiding me is a problem. I want you near me.

You stuck a kunai into his hand and it bleed but he still didn't let go " let go?!! " you take out the kunai and want to stab again. But more blood flowed as he gripped harder.

Yuki: you... Baka!!!

You dropped the kunai " fine... I won't stalk anymore. I will dissapear. Completely. "

Kakashi: not that.

Yuki: you're very stubborn.

Kakashi: so are you.

Yuki: can't. Why can't you understand, can't?

Kakashi: daisuki dakara.

Yuki: baka. I'm yuki yisu. A girl from the killer clan with a blood of poisonous property. You'll die. Baka.

Kakashi: not that easily.

Yuki: I'm being hunted. You'll be too if you continue your stupid stalking behavior.

Kakashi: says stalker.

Yuki: I don't want you to die. I don't want to be dissapointed.... Again. So please...

He hugs you " no. I'm not letting go. Ever. Now I've got hold of you. "

Yuki: who said...

" I said. You won't be able to avoid me now. " he interrupted.