48: lemons

No choice for this chap~~

You were revealed to his entire body... And his face... That face... Was one of the things you missed very much in seeing.

He was eager in touching you... He was already pushing you into his chest and grabbing your breast. You felt his cheek against your back hand " Kakashi... "

He realised your attention on him and took your wrist " you miss this face too much... "

Yuki: I'm... Privileged... And yet... It's still too little for me...

Kakashi: that's why we have tonight isn't it?

" Kakashi... " you kissed his lips and the warmth and saliva mixed together... Just makes both of you more excited.

He pushes you down and a saliva thread forms as your mouth separates from his... he kisses you a series down the neckline... you bite by his ear a little hoping to get revenge...

But that's when he enters into you... And it hurts... The pain... You bite the closest thing to you ~ his neck. You let go... " gomen... " you touch the little mark you gave him.

" then I'll just give you one. " he said naughtily~ he bites you by your shoulder and you grab his back " Kakashi... "

Kakashi: now we're equal.

Yuki: hmph....
.
.
.
.
You woke up snuggled in his embrace... Leaning in his chest. The cold morning was comfortable in his hug. You get out reluctantly...
.
.
.
.
He woke up " yuki? *yawns* "

Yuki: oh Kakashi..... Mask...

He takes it down " gomen. Habit. " You pout " remember you have me. "

Kakashi: um. You too.

" I do. " you take out a bowl of rice and a plate of boiled saury eggplant " see. "

Kakashi: yuki....

Yuki: I borrowed their kitchen. I thought it would be nice if you would have breakfast handmade before I go back to my house and we won't be seeing in a while. You know... Tsunade-sama and her missions...

He hugged you " marry me yuki. "

Yuki: huh? Kakashi... Daijobu?

Kakashi: I'm serious.

Yuki: it's not funny Kakashi. You can just say it as a passing remark. But don't act serious about it.

You go to the cupboard and pack your bag " see you...many days later... at konoha. Tsunade-sama already sent me an urgent mission. *yawns* She's so mean... "

He pulls your bag strap. " hm? Kakashi. " you looked at him.

Kakashi: nothing...