32: forgiven

Kakashi pov :

I heard a scream. Hanare's voice to be exact. She's in trouble? Then... Yuki....!!! I traced the smell... And it stopped to a transparent dome. The seals... That day...

End of Kakashi pov

Yuki: congratulations and welcome to my private space.

Hanare was tied by seals to the floor, hands beside her. She struggle to break free.

Yuki: erm. Don't try. The chakra you try to exert goes to me. Or to this seal dome. Given in this position, taijutsu is also impossible.

Kakashi: yuki!!! What are you doing?!!! I told you...

Yuki: *interrupt * can you shut up?!!! Sigh... So my dear hanare... What's your view?

Hanare: on what?!!

Yuki: on konoha obviously.

Hanare: what do you want?

Yuki squats down " nothing much. Just asking. Answer. " The seals tighten and blood starts to flow as the seals burn her. Hanare screams. Then the seal loosens.

Yuki: you're really tough

Kakashi did some seals and try to destroy the seal dome " Yuki!!! Stop this!!! " The seal dome opens up a hole and Kakashi tries to enter. But yuki flash steps and with a kunai almost stab into his flesh. Kakashi knew fully of what she could do. He flash stepped and retreats " Yuki!!! "

The hole closes. Yuki stares at him " stay away. I'll put a layer of lightning if I have to. "

Kakashi: she didn't do anything wrong?!!!

" wrong? " she looks back at hanare " right. Nothing wrong. I am wrong. "

Kakashi: that's not what I meant!!

Yuki: I'm a key ninja. Just like you. Better than you. They believe me. Made me an anbu. And what did you accomplish? Just a stupid guy in love with you.

Her tears started to fall " you think manipulating Kakashi is a great idea?!! You're wrong!!! He'll never tell you anything!! "

Kakashi: yuki... You...

Hanare: yuki... You like him.

Yuki: don't talk gibberish to me!!!

She places a kunai at her neck " one last choice bitch!!! Traitor!!! Konoha or key?!!! "

Kakashi prepares a raikiri and charges towards the seal dome " yuki!!! "

Hanare: konoha.

Kakashi had pierced through the dome. He saw you drop the kunai but there was no way he could stop in time. You held onto his wrist and moved aside " phew..."

Kakashi: yuki...

Yuki: you pass. We can return now.

You then turn to him...

1) " I'm kinda glad you were willing to kill me if I'm a spy."

2) " one step from death huh. "
__________________________________

1)

He hugged you " why didn't you tell me? "

Yuki: you were so distracting!!! Plus... I didn't want hanare to see through me.

Kakashi: I see. I'm not bad of an actor you know.

Yuki: well... I wanted to complete this myself.

Kakashi: so you're not angry at me?

Yuki:..... I don't know. I can't erase that image.

Kakashi: I love you only. Gomene I'm popular.

Yuki: that one sentence can't erase everything!!

Kakashi: then what do you want? Marry me?

Yuki: Kakashi!! That's... Just... In your favor.

He kisses your forehead " the only promise I can make you now... Is I'll only love you. You have to trust me. "

Yuki:.... Um.
__________________________________

2)

Kakashi: don't joke about it. That was dangerous.

Yuki: would you have killed me with no mercy?

Kakashi: yuki... With tears... I would. But not no mercy, that's was the fastest way I know how to kill someone.

You kissed his lips between the mask " um. Satisfied answer. No longer angry. "

Kakashi: you're weird.

Yuki: urusei. I'll... Trust you. But I can't forget that image. Dakara... I want my keychains. At least keep that promise for me.

He wrapped one arm around your neck and whispers " promise. And to love you only. "