24: surprise!!!....

Tsunade: I notice yuki have been hanging out lately with you.

Kakashi : yea. She's running away less. I guess it's great.

Tsunade: I see. Actually...

Inoichi: we've gone through a girl's brain and she has memories with you. She is a key village ninja. Probably a spy. So... We thought if you would know her.

Kakashi looked through the two sided mirror " I don't know her. "

Tsunade: I see.

Inoichi: maybe you can hang out with her and jog her memory or something.

Kakashi: I see. So that's why you asked me...

Tsunade: yea. I'm afraid it would spoil the relationship.

Kakashi: I'll talk to her when she comes back from mission this afternoon.

Tsunade: alright then.
.
.
.
.
Hanare: never thought to see you again.

Kakashi: hahaha. Is that so?

Hanare: so when's your birthday? Maybe I can get you an advanced present.

Kakashi: then there's no use in knowing my birthday is there?

Harare: I could write an advanced date. To Kakashi hatake.

Flashback ~

Kakashi: when's your birthday?

Yuki: secret.

Kakashi: I need to know your birthday to give you one present. Or is it over already?

Yuki: it's not. I'll tell you when it comes. Then it will be a surprise.

Kakashi: it's almost like it's my birthday.

Yuki: it's not fun if you knew and try to surprise me. I would know...

End of flashback~

He laughed " gomen. Was thinking about someone who I asked the same question. "

Hanare: I see.
.
.
.
.
That's right. It's your birthday. You had decided the kind of surprise that would make you happy and probably him too. You went to look for him and that's when...

You saw the whole incident...

Hanare falling onto Kakashi kissing his lips. Naruto giving them flowers as if blessing them. Even if it was just a mask...

Your heart sunk...
.
.
.
.
Tsunade: yuki. You're back. How's the mission? Oh and tabjobi omedeto.

Yuki: hai. It's complete.

Tsunade: you look sad.

" nothing... Nothing... At all. " you opened the door and leaves. That's when you spotted Kakashi standing outside the room " yuki. "

1) ignore him

2) " you don't need me. Sayonara. "
____________________________________

1)

He grabbed onto your hand. Your tears you've been holding in fell " leave me alone!!! " You shrug his hand off " gomene tsunade-sama!! "

" erm... Ok!! " she yelled from inside the room.

You flash step and ran home. He caught up with you and grabbed your wrist " listen to me!! "

Yuki: what?!!!

Kakashi:.... You saw that?

Yuki: I know!!! I run too easily!! I... I make you wait too long!!! I... I can't satisfy you... It's hard enough I have to get through this on my birthday. Don't make it worse by holding me back!!! Let go!!! Now!!!

His eyes widened " yuki... "

You took out the box you prepared and sliced it into half with your kunai " I knew it... Birthdays aren't for me. "

It was a pair of necklaces. Just chains. He picked both up " yuki... "

You cried even more " don't... Say anything. "

Kakashi: that was a mission. The kiss was an accident caused by naruto.

Yuki: really...?

Kakashi: um...

You run to him and pulled down his mask kissing his lips. While it lasted you took the chain necklace and put it over his neck. You separated from him with a saliva thread and blushed " that... Was how the surprise was supposed... To be. "

Kakashi: baka. I'll always catch you.
____________________________________

2)

Kakashi grabbed onto your wrist " what happened? "

Yuki: you don't need me. It's proven.

Kakashi: I'm not letting you go.

You slashed his wrist in anger with a kunai but he didn't let go. " yuki!! "

You flash stepped and he followed you " stop running away." You stopped in the training ground. You threw a box on the floor " we're over. "

Kakashi: you're being unreasonable.

Yuki: fine. You kissed another girl. Got blessed. Then what does that make me?

Kakashi: that's a mission. Naruto fell on us and was being a busybody.

Yuki: thanks for the surprise Kakashi. And I can say today is my birthday.

His eyes widened " it is... Isn't it? "

Yuki: urusei!! Birthdays... Stalker... Company... I should have stayed alone. I was wrong to believe you Kakashi. Sayonara.

He picked up the box. It had two chain necklaces inside " yuki... "

Yuki: don't touch that!!! Return it!!!

Kakashi: sigh... Gomene. It was really a mission. I wanted to tell you when you came back.

Yuki:.... So it's... My fault... Gomen... It's just I'm so afraid you'll be taken away.

He hugged you " baka. I'm yours. "

You took the necklaces over and kissed him on the lips removing his mask, then placed the necklace onto his neck . You blushed " gomen... This was supposed to be the surprise... "