16: stay

You and him send her back safely to her father. You were going to go ahead without him but he noticed and grabbed your arm. You...

1) turn around " what is it? "

2) don't turn around " the mission is over. I should get back. I'm an anbu taichou. "
___________________________________

1) turn around " what is it? "

Kakashi: so eager to return? We can return together.

Yuki: you're a jounin. I'm an anbu. We're different.

Kakashi: a jounin asks help from an anbu at times. There isn't need a distance

Yuki: why can't you let go? I'm trying all my best... All my best!!! To not get stuck in this more than it should be!! Gomenasai... I'm not myself. I'll report back first.

He gripped harder " yuki. What's so wrong? "

Yuki: you don't have to understand.

You shrug your arm to make his grip off you " you don't... Have to... " you flash step and go.
___________________________________

2) don't turn around " the mission is over. I should get back. I'm an anbu taichou. "

Kakashi: so?

Yuki: so I need to be more responsible. Go back to my teammates. Sayonara kakashi. We...

Your heart hurts a little as you say " shall never meet again. " and you flash step leaving.

Kakashi pov:

My hand missed her as she flash step. If I managed to grab onto her arm... Was it possible to make her stay?