33: something naughty

Yuki: you baka. Why is there only two rooms? I don't want to sleep with her.

Kakashi: who says you're sleeping with her?

You blushed " you... Kakashi!! " He hugged you and whispered to your ears " it's the only way to trap you. "

Yuki: just for one minute... I stay my eyes off you...

Kakashi: then prehaps you should resume your occupation as a stalker.

Yuki: hmph.

Kakashi: so why did you take on this mission? I understand away from me. But... With hanare...

Yuki: tsunade-sama did on purpose. She knew I was kinda biased to hanare.

Kakashi: so... That's why she thought if you passed hanare, it would be fine.

Yuki: but she also knew... I wouldn't kill people out of revenge or hate. I'm... Rational. And you being there was so distracting... Making my damn emotions flood.

He cupped your cheek " gomene. I liked my existence that way. " You held onto that hand " me... Too... "

Kakashi: so Yuki. Mind going on a dinner date with me?

You nodded " um. Happily. "

Both of you travelled down the hallway and that's when both of you met her.

Hanare: dinner?

You hid behind him.

Kakashi: hai. Two of us only.

Hanare: arigato for passing me yuki.

Yuki:..... I still don't want you on my squad.
.
.
.
.
Yuki: keychains.

Kakashi: here. One. I kept my promise.

Yuki: hehe. Ok. Tonkatsu ramen please.

Kakashi: make it two.

Yuki: ah... I wish this mission can last longer... I don't want to go back.

Kakashi: me too.

1) " why don't we do something... Fun before going back? "

2) " why don't we do something naughty tonight before going back. "
__________________________________

1) " why don't we do something... Fun before going back? "

Kakashi: that's a great idea.

Yuki: awesome!! But... There's nothing to do in this village neh. Sigh...

Kakashi: well... There is something we can do...

Yuki: what?

Kakashi: I'll tell you later .

Yuki:... Ok then.
.
.
.
.
Yuki:..... Mixed onsen? Well... It is relaxing... Kinda fun.

You splash water to his face.

He giggled " Were you expecting that?"

Yuki:..... No.

" *giggles * you were. " he hugged you " I don't want to rush things ok. I was afraid it would scare you off. "

Yuki: gomen... *blush * I'm just afraid Kakashi would run off too.

Kakashi: it doesn't have to be me you do it with you know.

You looked around.

Kakashi: what's the matter?

You pulled down his mask and initiated a long kiss... He cupped your head as you and him enjoy the kiss and saliva playing in each other mouths....

You blushed... " I.... I don't have anyone else... I'm just stubborn. " He squeezed you hard " yuki... "

__________________________________

2) " why don't we do something naughty tonight before going back. "

Kakashi: and you're not even blushing.

Yuki: I don't mean that!!

Kakashi: then what?

Yuki:*blush * fine... I do. Just don't say it so loudly...
.
.
.
.
You closed the door behind you " don't... Laugh at me ok. "

Kakashi: so this is the dirty thing you were talking about.

You were taking off your clothes " then what did you think? " you blushed hard " Kakashi!! "

Kakashi: you can't blame me. You didn't specify.

You were stunned by his physique you didn't even rebutt. He realised that and hugs you making your face close onto his chest. You hugged him " I'm lucky neh... To have the copy ninja. "

Kakashi: no. I'm lucky to have you.

You got to on the showers and you started showering. He entered and took the showers over.

Yuki: hey!!!

Kakashi: we're supposed to do it together.

Yuki:.... Habit....

Kakashi: then change it.

You pressed on the soap " neh... " you blush " can I.... Scrub you? " He took your hand " sure. "

You srub the front of his chest and the back " its... So firm... Must be hard being you. "

Kakashi: I'm used to it.

Yuki: gomene. I can't protect you. I'm not strong enough.

You touch the scars on his back, you hugged him leaning onto his back " I'm kinda like a useless stalker. " He turns around " stalkers don't fight. " He cups your cheek " plus... " he turns you around and touches your scars on your back " you're the same as me desho? " he scrubs your back.

You turned around and hugged him " don't leave me ok. My world... Has only you... That's what I've been holding on...until now. "

Kakashi: then don't run.

Yuki: um....