13: avoidance

Kakashi opens his eyes to see you already awoken and not in the room. He sees that your things were gone and thought maybe you were outside. He packs his things and goes looking for you.

He spots you waiting at the entrance of the vilage. " you're early. "

Yuki: I'm late. You're later than me.

Kakashi: heh... Gomenasai. Shall we move on?

Yuki: hai.

The entire journey was quiet. You didn't say a single thing to whatever he said. You just answered in three words, yes. No. Maybe.

Both of you stopped for a little break before moving on.

Kakashi: what's wrong? You're so cold. It's not like you.

1) " nothing at all. "

2) " maybe... I'm just tired. Can I ask for an exchange? One of my teammates is nearby in mission. "
____________________________________

1) " nothing at all. "

Kakashi: are you sure?

You nod your head and stands up " I'll check ahead for any enemies. We're nearby their nest. " He held your hand " be careful . "

Yuki: it's ok . Nothing to worry.

He let go of your hand. You walked a few steps and then stopped to turn around " Kakashi... I think I am most suitable looking at you from far away. Don't put me in your heart ok. " You flash step before he could say another word.
____________________________________

2) " maybe... I'm just tired. Can I ask for an exchange? One of my teammates is nearby in mission. "

Kakashi: don't avoid me. What's making you avoid me?

Yuki: you think too much.

Kakashi: I didn't think too much. I know you are avoiding me. What are you thinking exactly. Tell me.

Yuki:.... Nothing

Kakashi: I can handle it. Just tell me.

Yuki: simple. I'm a stalker. Stalkers don't get their fantasies fulfilled. As simple as that.

Kakashi: that's not simple. Yuki...

You flash step before he could finish.