30: a visit in the mission

Tenzou: senpai. Daijobu?

Kakashi: um...

Tenzou: I know yuki very well. She takes very long to warm up to people. But once she does, she is really nice. She's willing to sacrifice for us. When she gets upset, she doesn't tell. Just that face.

Kakashi: I see.

Tenzou: she never once screwed up because of her feelings. She's... A close closet full of feelings.

Kakashi: I know. That's why she only show me everything. That was like a scene of betrayal to her.

Tenzou: I believe you senpai. You didn't do it. Precisely why I stopped you. You know she can be unreasonable when she's emotional.
__________________________________

Kakashi: do you know what mission she has taken up?

Tsunade: um. I was planning of sending her. But... She was with you. But I didn't think she would agree.

Kakashi: what do you mean?

Tsunade: I randomly told her that I planned for her to go. But that was before you two were together.

Kakashi: what kind of a mission is it?

Tsunade: two weeks mission incognito at a clan undercover

Kakashi: I see...

Tsunade: don't worry. I sent hanare with her.

Kakashi: what?.... Great.

Tsunade: what's wrong? She had that same expression as you.

Kakashi: they're not on good terms because of a certain someone.

Tsunade: you mean you.

Kakashi:.... Yea.

Tsunade: don't worry she'll be fine.

Kakashi: I hope so.

Tsunade: alright I'll give you the address. You can drop by when you're free. Geez...

Kakashi: arigato tsunade-sama.
__________________________________

Kakashi pov (point of view):

I was done with my mission. I thought I would drop by. It's been a week since I saw her. My heart just sunk deeper... Sigh... What am I supposed to do?

End of Kakashi pov.

You were incognito or rather a spy in the alburne clan. You were pretending to be a servant trying to get information. It was a little hard but no one knew about you yet. Except for... Obviously her.

Hanare: yuki. Anything?

Yuki: nothing much.

Hanare: I see. Look...

Yuki: if it's about Kakashi I don't want to talk about it. We're not talking unnecessary stuff. We're have tasks to complete.

Hanare: yuki.

You stand up and left walking to the backyard. Be rational yuki.

" hey... Erm... Yuki. "

Yuki:.... Kakashi?

1) " why... Are you here? "

2) " plan to be a distraction? I'm on a mission you know. "
__________________________________

1)

Kakashi: I got worried.

Yuki: right... Sorry I asked.

Kakashi: it's not what you think.

Yuki: I'm a baka for even thinking good things. Ha... Since when did I become positive? Deh? Information or orders from tsunade-sama?

He hugged you " it's none of that. I know it's my fault because of how it looked like. "

Yuki: don't be. You're the charming Kakashi.

Kakashi: stop being sarcastic. I feel really bad. I have nothing with her.

Yuki: and yet you're worried.

He cups your cheek " baka. For you. What if you get in a fight with her and blow the mission? You'll get in a bigger trouble? "

Yuki: you're so damn distracting... That... Will blow my cover.

Kakashi: I know. You banged your head because of me.

You blushed a little " urusei. I need to go back being servant "

Kakashi: you need to trust me.

You keep silent...

Kakashi: I'll hang around for a while before returning.

Yuki: do as you like.
__________________________________

2)

Kakashi: gomenasai.

Yuki: apology accepted. Now would you mind dissapearing?

Kakashi: I love you only.

Yuki: it would be fair to say you came because you were afraid I would be as stupid to fight with her. Right?

Kakashi: yuki... It's not like that. It just sounds like that.

Yuki: I'm... Rational.... But you make me... Not. And that's annoying. Dissapear. I don't want you to distract me.

He clenches his fist " I just... Hope not forever... "

You keep quiet... Then hear him flash step. You let out a breathe of relief. You were holding every ounce of energy back in you to hug him and ask him not to leave you .Your tears well up... You wipe them off " don't be an idiot yuki. "

Just then a pair of arms wrap around yours and hug you from the back " I knew it. You were putting up a strong front . "

Yuki: urusei. Stalker.

Kakashi: learnt from you.

Yuki: leave before someone comes.

A servant passes by " yuki. What are you doing? Did you cry? "

Yuki: I... Was missing home...

" oh poor thing. "