5: about his father

You brought udon and two cans of lemon juice. You sat in front of a grave sipping udon.

Kakashi: you know it's rude to eat here.

1) " it's fine. They're lonely and so am I. "

2) " why are you here? "
___________________________________

1)

Kakashi: its still rude.

Yuki: you're so restrictive.

Kakashi: there are some things gave to be followed. They're rules.

Yuki: bla bla bla. Want some? You look hungry.

Kakashi: I don't.

He put the things down " you know him? "

Yuki: he saved me. Though I'm probably better off dead.

Kakashi: I see.

Yuki: your father... Was a really nice guy. He often came to see me. He always talked about you. Then I would think " how nice it is to have a family. An orphan... I have no use. "

Kakashi: great guy... Huh... He broke the rules.

Yuki: then I became a ninja so thay I can become useful. I believe you would become a great ninja too. Your father broke the rules for a friend. Not many have that loyalty.

Kakashi: loyalty is to the village, hokage.

Yuki: he probably... Just didn't want to lose his friend... Just like me. Gomenasai I intruded you and your father. I'm leaving.
___________________________________

2)

Yuki : to eat

Kakashi: then go home.

Yuki: don't be mean. I like it here. Say Kakashi, you came to see him?

Kakashi: he's my father.

Yuki: you're such a restrictive guy. So different from him. If only you would be nicer, I bet you'll have lots of friends.

Kakashi: who needs that?

Yuki: I don't know... Your father had one.

Kakashi: he broke rules for him. It's...

Yuki: it's what? He's an awesome guy. Not many can break rules just for one person. Um. I respect him.

Kakashi: do you even know what you're talking about?

Yuki: hai? Hai. I'm not an idiot you know. I know stuff. Like... He saved me. Ah... It's late. See ya