46: undeniable blood

Yuki: Kakashi? What are you doing here? At my house?.... And you have that I'm going with you face.

Kakashi: yes I am.

Yuki: tsunade-sama wouldn't allow it. She always have things for you to do.

Kakashi: not this time. She has agreed. She's worried you'll meet... Your father. She's afraid you can't handle it.

Yuki:.... I see.

Kakashi: you're confused. Aren't you?

You nod your head " more like I don't know how I'm supposed to react. "

He hugs you " yuki... "
.
.
.
.
You reached the place yoon described and started digging for a scroll where he kept his body. It was not long before a scroll was found.

Yuki: got it. Luckily I don't have to see anyone.

" that's what you wish isn't it? My dear yuki yisu. " he walked out from inside the forest of trees.

Kakashi: you are... Taeyu yisu?

" Kakashi hatake. The copy ninja. I didn't know I was that important. "

Kakashi: it's because of yuki.

Yuki: so that's why?

Kakashi: I would be distracted. You get soft at times like these.

Yuki:... I hate you... Knowing me so well.

Taeyu: he requested his body back?

Yuki: um. What are you planning papa?

Taeyu: it's my promise. I won't return it. I need you to open it.

Yuki: you know I won't.

Taeyu: your very own mama is inside.

Yuki: what are you talking about?

Taeyu: the entire clan of yisu to be exact.

Kakashi: what... Are you saying? The monster destroyed yisu clan before it was restrained?

Taeyu: as expected. Yes. My ex lover... She was with orochimaru. She hated me and released it onto our clan. It was a coincidence you and yoon survived.

Yuki:... You purposely let me live in konoha while you took yoon? Just to plan all this...?

Taeyu: of course. I couldn't be let in again. I knew that. It took me years to learn the jutsu to take souls out of body and putting another one in. It wasn't my kind of jutsu after all... Unlike you and your mother who mastered it quickly.

Yuki: Just what do you want?

Taeyu: release it. I'll kill the monster. Release all of the souls... My promise to that stupid ex lover of mine who died in regret.

Yuki: no. You're being an idiot. That thing is dangerous.

" I know... Precisely why... " a seal on your body activated and you screamed as you collapsed on the floor in pain...

Kakashi: yuki!!!

You coughed a scroll out " you... "

.
.
.
.
Your father was being pinned down easily as he was confronting the two jounins - you and Kakashi.

1) kill him.

2) let him go.
______________________________________

1)

Yuki: bye bye papa.

" hahaha... An yisu is a yisu after all. Blood lust... Killing... That's what we are... "

He was right. You were smiling. You weren't guilty at all having him pinned down.

Kakashi: yuki.

Yuki: what?

He gently held your wrist holding the kunai and lifts it up " don't. " He cupped your cheek " look at you... " he smudge the blood stain away on your cheek with his finger " all dirty. You never wanted to be like that remember? "

You dropped your kunai and put a restraint seal on your father instead " baka. Promise... What about me? "

Taeyu: yuki...
______________________________________

2)

Yuki: I'm not you. I don't want to be am yisu. I don't want to feel happy when blood touches my skin... It's... Disgusting...

Taeyu: you care a lot about what people think of you.

Yuki: I don't have people... I... Like the adrenaline... I hate... Sadness... We cause sadness... When we go crazy.

Taeyu: undeniable fact and blood. HAHAHA...

Yuki: I... Don't... Want...

Kakashi hugged you to his chest " it's ok. You have me. I'll nevee despise you or let go of you. "

Yuki: Kakashi...