34: an episode

It was time to head back to konoha. Reaching konoha in one day was an easy feat. Now it was time to report to tsunade-sama. You headed to the building to report to tsunade-sama with the two of them.

Tsunade: I see. Well done hanare. Yuki. Kakashi too. You may leave now hanare.

Hanare: hai. *leaves *

Tsunade: how is she?

Yuki: not bad. You could say quite loyal. At least for now... Since she's a little fixated on Kakashi. She wouldn't hurt him at least.

Kakashi: that's mean. Pushing me out to be a shield?

Yuki: konoha's shield.

Tsunade: I see.

Yuki: you can trust her for now.

Tsunade: I understand. Any suggestions on the alburne clan?

Yuki: for now they seem very quiet. No plans at all. Not even a hint of war. Whoever set that rumour... Probably wanted something done to the alburne clan. Who told you about the rumour anyway?

Tsunade: maybe not... It's a survivor of your clan. The yisu clan. Know him?

Yuki:.... Survivor...

Flashes come through your mind. Someone. You knew him. But somehow... You can't remember. It was supposed to come easily to you. Your head starts to hurt...

Kakashi: yuki!!! Yuki!!!

1) you collapsed to the floor and blacked out.

2) grip onto his arms, " Kakashi... "
__________________________________

1)

You wake up and see him beside you. " Kakashi... "

Kakashi: daijobu...?

Yuki:.... I guess.

Kakashi: you had a breakdown just now. Don't think so hard. Tsunade-sama made you rest for three days.

Yuki: in a hospital? Ha... Not the best idea. But ok.

He stroked your hair " I'm always here ok. "

Yuki: you can't be. You're Kakashi hatake.

Kakashi: sigh... I'll try.

Yuki: gomene I couldn't think of who's that man. It's there but... I can't seem to retrieve the memory.

Kakashi: don't think so much. Go sleep.

You purposely put your head to his lap "... Ok. You can't leave now. "
__________________________________

2)

Your pant becomes heavy. He hugs you " it's ok. Its ok. " You squeezed him back and your pant slows down... " gomen... "

Tsunade: its ok. You sure you ok? You just had a breakdown.

Yuki: um. Maybe... I'm thinking too hard. It's there but... I can't seem to retrieve the memory.

Tsunade: it's ok. Don't rush it.

" ok... " your legs wobble and you collapsed onto the floor " I'm fine. With a little rest. "

Kakashi carried you up by your armpits " no you're not. "

Tsunade: agree. Send her to the hospital. Three days. No objection allowed.