23: an exchange

You had finished your mission and was given three days rest for the wound you got at your stomach. It wasn't serious but it was kind of annoying.

Kakashi: yuki. Just came back?

Yuki: hai. You?

Kakashi: heading off for another right now.

Yuki: I see.

He cups your head and hugs you " don't dissapear without me on watch. See you. " You blushed ".... Ok. "
.
.
.
.
You pass by his house... And thought to go in. You entered and laid on the sofa. With nothing to do... You started cleaning his house. Do the laundry.

Just then your wound opened up. Your clothes got bloody. You cursed and took a shirt from Kakashi's closet. You blushed thinking whether you should put it on. After thinking... You...

1) changed into it after cleaning and stopping the blood with tissues.

2) used a random cloth and tied it to your wound stopping the blood.
____________________________________

1)

You smiled thinking you have his shirt on you. Like some close connection...
.
.
.
.
Kakashi: yuki something weird happened.

Yuki: what something weird happened?

Kakashi: one of my shirt is missing. I've no idea where I left it.

Yuki: why ask me?

Kakashi: I thought maybe you would have seen it if you cleaned my house.

Yuki: what...? Clean your house. I....

Kakashi: the rubbish bin is empty when I was back . You did clean it.

Yuki:... Did. Bored. I was bored. I don't know about your missing shirt.

Kakashi: I see. Arigato.

Just then your wound opened against and blood seeped a little out. " Yuki!!! You're hurt!! "

Yuki: it's not. Maybe the stitches are loose. I'll just go back to the hospital tomorrow.

He patted your head " alright then. " he walked into your bedroom.

Yuki: where are you going ?

You followed into the room but saw him opening the drawer. " it's fine!! " you tell him.

Kakashi: you're bleeding. I'll help you, your first aid kit is inside right?

Yuki: it's fine.

He smirked " you're hiding something from me. "

Yuki: no.It's just messy inside.

He opened it and he saw his blue shirt " so that's why it's messy. " You blushed and snatch it away from him " it's not yours!! It's another friend's. I just washed it. "

Kakashi: don't lie. I'm sure that's mine.

Yuki: like I said...

He hugged you interrupting you " arigato for cleaning my house. You can keep that as a present. "

Yuki: really...?

Kakashi: um.

Yuki: that would mean no birthday present. Take it back.

He cold laughed " that's the problem?" You nodded and took one of yours and passed it to him, you blushed " now make sure I have a birthday present. "

Kakashi: um.
____________________________________

2)

You cursed. And then sighed... You walk back to your own house. You clicked open the door to see him inside " Kakashi? "

Kakashi: hey yuki. I need the information you have for my mission.

Yuki: oh ok. I'll go get it. Wait for me.

You went to retrieve it and threw it to him from your bedroom. He entered " hey yuki. "

Yuki: yea?

Your back was towards him that's why he didn't see the blood stain on your shirt.

Kakashi: daijobu?

Yuki: um. Why?

He turned you around " I can see you know. "

You thought.

Yuki: it's ok. Just reopened. I'll get it stitched.

He cups both your cheek and squishes it " you're a naughty girl. I can smell your sweat. You've been working out. For what? "

Yuki: nothing. Just training.

Kakashi: *sniffs * my house. You've been cleaning my house. That laundry detergent I use and boiled saury eggplant smell. You spilled a little on your shirt and tried to wash it off with water.

Yuki: damn...

Kakashi: you know you should use the laundry detergent to get the smell off.

You blushed " I didn't want to be naked in your house!! " He laughed " there's no one at home. "

Yuki:.... It's weird.

He lifted your shirt and untied the cloth " ouch. " He took out his own shirt and put it over you " use a clean shirt. The germs will infect the wound and make it worse. "

You blushed " you know I have my own clothes right? " He took one from your cupboard " now it's an exchange."

Yuki: hey!!!

Kakashi: see you.