19: Kakashi's home

You pass by his house and remembered what he passed you. Or rather... What he put in your pouch.

Flashback ~

Yuki: keep it. I'll ring the bell if I wanted in.

Kakashi: alright then... If you insist.

End of flashback ~

Except... You found it in your pouch. You took it out and sighed. Alright... Since he's not at home...

1) help him clean his house

2) go in for a peek. Just a little.
___________________________________

1)

You didn't expect him to actually be such a neat person. In your head, the boys who stayed alone were messy. You touched the table and smiled. Dust. There's something to clean.

After a few hours you were done cleaning... You sat on the couch satisfied.

Just then you heard click of the door. You panicked and ran to the entrance. You picked up your shoes and ran to the closet . You kept quiet and hid there.

You heard footsteps heading your way. You realised you were hiding in his room's closet. Too bad your prayers weren't answered... He entered.

You blushed red... Real red... When you saw... His naked body. He took of his clothes. You then saw his hand reach for you. I mean... The closet.

".... Heh... Hi Kakashi. " you passed him a clothing. He blushed " yuki... "

Yuki: gomenasai. I'll leave now.

You walk past him but he grabbed onto your wrist " you didn't have to hide you know. "

Yuki:.... Well... I didn't want you to know I... I came. With your keys.

Kakashi: scared that it means something?

Yuki: it obviously means something. Means... Free access.

Kakashi: it's intended that meaning.

Yuki:.... But.

He turned you around and hugged you " I know you're afraid of getting deeper with me. But you have to trust me. I'll be fine. I won't die. "

Yuki: Kakashi...
___________________________________

2)

You didn't expect him to actually be such a neat person. In your head, the boys who stayed alone were messy. You touched the table and smiled. Dust.

You were happy with just looking at where he stayed or how he stayed. You were going to leave when you heard gai's voice outside.

Crap!! What if he saw me?!! What is gai going to think?!! He's a reckless big mouth.

With that you open his shoe cabinet and was surprised to see a big space enough for you. You couldn't care much and took your shoes with you and hid inside.

Phew... Safe.

*slides* " uhno... Yuki... Why are you in my shoe cabinet? " Kakashi asked.

Yuki:.... Accident.

Kakashi: what kind of accident? -_- '''

Yuki: the kind where I knocked my head against the wall behind you and got my butt stuck in here. I was too embarrassed and just got in here. In time.

Kakashi:... -_- yea right. You know it doesn't work that way.

Yuki: daikirai.

He helped you out of the shoe cabinet and gai was shocked " yuki?!!! Did you get in an accident to be in there?!!! "

Yuki: you were saying?

Kakashi: never mind what I said -_- why are you here?

Yuki: I thought... Maybe you're home and I could scare you.

He cold laughed " you can try. "

Yuki: I'm returning home now.

Kakashi: what did you think of it? My home.

Yuki: neat. For a guy.

He smiled " is that so? I see. Arigato. Did you like it? "

Yuki: um. I like... The jellies in your fridge. Sayonara.

You open the door and leaves.

Kakashi: jellies... Huh.

Gai opened the fridge " what jellies? Kakashi. There isn't any. That liar."

Kakashi: I guess I'll just have to stock them.

Gai: you eat jellies? Kakashi.

Kakashi: nope. For someone else.

Gai: who?

Kakashi: never mind.