21: relying on him...

Kakashi knocks onto the door " yuki. " You open the door and sees him with a yukata on.

He blushes a little seeing you with your yukata on. " you're... Beautiful. " You blushed " ari...gato. "

( how your yukata looks like probably)

You walk through the stalls with him. There were quite many food you never saw before. After all....you never thought to come to the matsuri. It wasn't that a good feeling to go to a matsuri alone. It would just make you feel more alone.

You were distracted by all the small little games and food. You...

1) tugged his sleeve out of excitement

2) squished onto his hand out of excitement
___________________________________

1)

" kawaii!! Wait for me!! I'll go get that bear. " Then he chuckled. You look to him in surprise " eh? "

Kakashi: you're really cute.

You blushed " don't... Say that... "

He walked over and threw the ring over the right bottle and got the prize for you. You jumped in joy and squeezed the bear " arigato!!! " it was kind of blocking your face so it gave him a chance.

A chance...

To give you a sudden kiss...

Though his mask was blocking, you could feel his lips. You blushed really hard...

Kakashi: gomene. Can't show my face here.

He walked ahead. When both of you were at a quiet place... You couldn't hold on any longer... Looking at that back of his walking ahead of you.

You grabbed his hand " don't turn around. I love the bear. Arigato. I... Love that I didn't have to stalk anymore. I... " He turned around and that made you kept quiet " what...? "

He cupped your cheek " I get it. I'll be looking forward to you dropping my house then. "

You nod " um.... "

Kakashi: come on, let's get you home.
___________________________________

2)

You blushed on realization " Gome...nasai... "

Kakashi: it's ok.

Yuki: it's just the bear was so cute... I tend to... Squish stuff when I see cute things.

Kakashi: so I'm cute?

Yuki:.... May...be. I'm getting some takoyaki. Wait for me.

Kakashi: ok.

.
.
.
.
You came back to find him nowhere. He...abandoned you? You walked around looking for him. Nowhere... Never mind...

So you walked to a quieter area and sat on the bench munching your cold takoyaki. You sighed " alone... Might as well go back. "

Kakashi: you dissapeared again.

" Kakashi... " you ran to hug him seeing the bear in his arm " arigato...it's not like that. I just... " your tears fell " I felt alone. " He squeezes you " you have me. "

Yuki: damn it... I'm relying on you... Aren't I?

Kakashi: um. Its fine to rely on me.