14: don't associate with

Both of you have reached the den of the kidnappers. It was unexpectedly easy to find. The only reason why you were sent on this missions was because of your skills. Though you thought anyone else could do it too. So why even send Kakashi or even less you.

Yuki: this mission is way too easy it feels like it's wasting my time. Even if it's a daimyo's request.

Kakashi: there's a reason why. It's the daimyo's best friend's daughter. It so happens that he requested me .

Yuki: then this has nothing to do with me desho.

Kakashi: ok fine. I lied. I came to find you on an excuse of a mission. You kept avoiding me.

Yuki: well... Now you know... The answer... Are we infiltrating?

Kakashi: obviously.
________________________________

Both of you successfully manage to rescue the girl. But then both of you were surrounded by hundreds of people.

Kakashi: this a good enough reason?

Yuki:.... Kill all?

Kakashi: no other choice do we.

Yuki: we could run all the way back to konoha.

Kakashi: that's too troublesome and annoying.

Yuki: fine.

It was bloody with many bodies piled up on the floor. The girl shivered looking at both of you scared.

1) you walked to her " it's ok. We won't kill you. We just want to protect you. We'll bring you back to your papa. "

2) ignores and looks with sympathy. Sighs.
________________________________
1) you walked to her " it's ok. We won't kill you. We just want to protect you. We'll bring you back to your papa. "

" really....? "

Yuki: hai. *squats down * here I'll carry you. Your name is alisa neh.

Alisa: hai... I can really... Trust you guys?

You turned around and gave her a kunai " here you can kill us and run if you feel threatened ok? " She nods and lets you carry her.

Alisa: arigato...

Kakashi: you have a way with children.

Yuki: she's just scared. Like I was... Gomenasai. Lets move on.
________________________________

2)ignores and looks with sympathy. Sighs.

Kakashi: it's ok. We will protect you. Promise.

Alisa:.... Really?

Yuki: tsk. This is taking forever. Look we're your only ticket home. Follow us or not?

Alisa: ok ok.

Kakashi: you don't have to be that harsh.

Yuki: it's better that way. I'm not to be associated with.