43: showdown?

A/N: (author's note) 

You guys like one chapter at a time, or all at one go? Comment by the end of the day... if not I will just publish the rest of the chaps at one go

You have decided to catch her while Kakashi was on the mission. You didn't want to cause trouble for him.... This was your matter. You decided it that way.

You were equipped so now you went to find her. Find her at your house. To think your house was invaded by someone who looks like you... It didn't feel good even at this point.

You knocked " ooi. "

Yuki: you came for me. I expected so. Hn. *smirk *

Yin: you're not making anymore trouble.

Yuki: hahaha... You idiot.

Ninjas appeared through the window.

Yin: expected this. I'm not expecting to get out of this unscathed.

Yuki: so you expect to get out of this alive?

" I will get outl of this alive. " and the ninjas attack you. You defeated them with a little effort. You were now bloody. She had dissapeared. You follow her scent and walked out in the streets.

Everybody looked at you with a scared expression. Damn it... Where's she? Your body starts feeling heavy... Damn... This body isn't tolerant of blood loss. You're losing your conscious...  Crap. It sucks when you don't know the limitations of your own body.

That's when... You feel a sturdy chest to lean on as you fell forward. You looked up " Kakashi...? "

Kakashi: you baka.

1) " baka? Huh? Why? "

2) " I thought... Mission... "
_____________________________________

1)

Kakashi: I was going to deal with her.

Yin:... Eh?

He carried you in his arms and brought you to your house doorstep. " don't want... "

Kakashi: are you being picky?

Yin: she lived in there... I rather rot in the streets.

He ignored you and place you on the couch. He kissed your forehead " rest.I'll catch her. That's why I said mission baka. I didn't want you to follow if I told you the truth. "

Yin: can I go your house instead?

He put a bracelet into your hand " these keychains were your request. It should keep you quiet nah."

Yin:.... Ok... Fine...

Kakashi: I'll come back.

You grabbed his arm " come back safely... "
_____________________________________

2)

Kakashi: it was to catch her. Until you appeared. I didn't want you to follow me.

Yin: hehe. I guess I would if I had known.

He piggybacked you to his house " alright lie still. I'll call shizune. "

Yin: no need. I'll be fine.

Kakashi: yuki.

Yin: please just catch her. Don't kill her.

He kissed your cheek " you are very demanding you know that? "

Yin: please...

He passed you a bracelet with keychains " take this and be happy with this. I will try for the other one ok? " You hug him " arigato... "