44: protecting you

" Yuki. You want to know who am I. Don't you? "

You sat up from your couch. You could tell she was using cicada technique to make her voice come from everywhere. She then opened the door and entered through the main door.

Yuki: ( back as you): main door... Cliché much?

" my name is yoon yisu. I wonder if you even remember me? Always caring about me then. But when massacre hit, all you care was your siblings. "

Yuki: Yoon... What do you want?

Yoon: ugh. In a girl's body is obviously not nice for me. You in a small little girl's body... Hahaha... That's funny.

Yuki: you didn't come for revenge. What did you take?

Yoon: I hate it when you're on spot on things. Didn't you think for a moment I came for revenge?

Yuki: I didn't have just a hobby of stalking Kakashi.

Yoon: it couldn't have been possible. I would have noticed.

Yuki: not when I make small little friends to do it for me. They don't have strong intention. It's just a game to them. And I only need crackers or toys.

Yoon: hahaha!!! They always said you weren't suitable to be a yisu. They're right. You're a snitch. Not a yisu.

Yuki: I'm a konoha. Return whatever you took.

" or else what? Your chakra is not even enough to fight me. " yoon charged forward and stabbed you in the arm. Or rather, you let yoon. You grab onto his wrist and push him away.

Yoon: I feel sad for you.

You ran to the window and escaped. He chased. You weren't fast enough. He got your arm and pulled you in grabbing your chin " why do you forget what position you're in? Maybe he'll forget you. After you're gone."

Yuki: He'll never forget...

Yoon: hahaha... You keep forgetting I'm in your body.

Yuki: he's always by my side... Like... Now...

Yoon: what?

Kakashi knocked him out while he was caught off guard. Yoon let go off you and you dropped to the floor.

Kakashi: daijobu?

Yuki: um. Now I can get my body back.

Kakashi: and I didn't kill him. Gomen I went to chase after a kage bunshin.

1) "... I never knew I needed you that much. "

2) " I do need you that much... "
_____________________________________

1)

Kakashi: that's a good thing. Is it not?

Yuki:.... I don't know. It makes me feel weak.

Kakashi: it's ok to rely on me. I've told you that many times.

You hug him " but I hate to feel so useless. " He pats your head " you're not useless. You're not useless at all. "

Yuki: if you say so...

Kakashi: you don't trust me.

Yuki: I... I do. You discovered that I'm yuki.

He cups your cheek " I'm glad you know. I remember all the things about you yuki. You're important and I want to protect you, but that does not mean you're weak."

Yuki: Kakashi... Um. *kisses cheek* arigato for everything.
_____________________________________

2)

Kakashi: don't make it sound as if its a bad thing to rely on me.

Yuki: it is. I'm getting lousy at my skills. I need to brush it up.

Kakashi: yuki, you don't have to feel bad because of this.

Yuki: it's because I let them catch me that's why all this happened. All I managed to do was to escape. That's not good enough.

He hugs you " at least you're alive. That kind of skills is enough. "

Yuki: Kakashi...!!

Kakashi: just let me protect you ok.

Yuki: Kakashi...