45: like a monster...?

You got back your body and return the little girl's soul to her own body you borrowed. As for yoon, you stored him in a special sealed container.

Yoon: hahaha... This only looks pathetic.

Yuki: for you I guess.

Yoon: I thought you're going to ask me questions.

Yuki: and you're gonna answer them. Who?

Yoon: who else? Your very own papa. That mission undercover at a clan?Recommendation,your papa. Spread the rumour? Him. Everything... Him.

Yuki: why?

Yoon: simple. To take the one thing that killed his beloved mistress. Or ex lover.

Yuki: what...

Yoon: I wouldn't say he never loved your mama. He did. A lot. More than his mistress. But it was just that your papa was a man of promise. For a selfish woman...

Yuki: I see... Why did you follow him?

Yoon: he spared only you and me of the whole clan. Why? To continue the blood of yisu. Too bad that will never happen.

You clench your fist " where's that idiot? "

Yoon: how would I know? Ah... My body is going to rot soon.

Yuki: fine. Where is it?

Yoon: by the river I caught you at.
.
.
.
.
Tsunade: I see...

Yuki: so... Have you guys identified what Yoon had stolen? He probably gave it to my papa already.

Tsunade: just a seal to a monster made by a ninja. It was an experiment gone crazy. It failed but was fortunately tied to that container. It has been sealed there ever since. It has no conscious. Just kill.

Yuki: I see...

Kakashi: yuki...

Tsunade: go then. Take his body.

Yuki: hai.
.
.
.
.
Kakashi: what are you thinking?

1) " nothing. "

2) " I'm kinda... Like a monster too isn't it? "
_____________________________________

1)

Kakashi: don't lie to me yuki.

Yuki: nothing. Really.

He stopped in his steps and looks at you with a deep glare... A worried one.

Yuki: I know you won't say I'm like a monster. It's just... That description... It's like me.

Kakashi: what are you worried about?

Yuki: you've never seen me kill someone. Or fight... I enjoy it. It's in my blood. It sounds ridiculous... I know.

Kakashi: you are not disgusting. You will never hurt me.

Yuki: you don't know that.

Kakashi: but I know you'll feel really bad afterwards you'll hate yourself a lot. And when that time comes... Don't leave me because of it. Promise me.

Yuki: but...

Kakashi: it's evidence you care. Promise me like I promised you keychains.

Yuki:... Kakashi... Ok. *hugs* I hate it when you make sense.

He ruffles your hair " baka. "
_____________________________________

2)

Kakashi was reading his book " even if you are, you're my little monster. "

Yuki: you make it sound like I'm a pet.

Kakashi: my cute pet.

Yuki: what if one say I go out of control and has to be sealed? Like that thing.

He keeps his book " I'll kill you. I won't let you suffer and be used as a tool. " Your eyes widened " Kakashi..."

Kakashi: gomenasai... If it hurts you... But...

You shake your head and hug him " you know me best. "

Kakashi: is that so?

Yuki: um. I'm so glad you're mine.