18: my house

Yuki: ka...Kakashi? What are you doing in my house? Don't just intrude in my house.

He was sitting on the couch with make out paradise. " you run too fast. Ninja 101, one will always go back to it's nest. And as I know, your nest isn't mobile. "

Yuki: sigh... What do you want?

Kakashi: nothing much. Just wanted to see you.

1) " that sounds dirty. "

2) " there's nothing attractive about this face though. "
___________________________________

You walk behind the couch and read his book " oh... That's dirty. Jiraiya sure knows how to write his books. Damn... Why hasn't he come out with another. "

He cold laughs " you read these kinda books? "

" I get bored. Tenzou aka yamato taichou was reading it. I got curious..." you turn to look at him when you realise his mask is down and you get a small shock. " Kakashi!! Don't scare...me like that. "

Kakashi: gomen gomen. I forgot you never saw my face.

Yuki: many people don't get to see your face. So I guess...

He kisses your lips interrupting you. You blushed " that's... Not normal... That's dirty... "

Kakashi: you're not going to brush your teeth. Are you?

You blush even harder turning away " urusei. I'm hungry. I'm gonna change and go out eat. " He laughed at your silly behavior.
___________________________________

2)

Kakashi: it is. Enough for me to stay.

Yuki: you're sitting on that couch so comfortably like this is your house.

Kakashi: don't get jealous. I'll let you in my house, on my couch.

He passes you a key.

Yuki: we're... Not to that level yet . Though you're in my house.

Kakashi: because I was afraid you would avoid me again.

He placed the key in your hand and closed your hand " take it. You can drop anytime you want. Though... Most of the time I'm not in. Heh... "

Yuki: *blush* I'm not helping you clean.