22: that 'miss' feeling...

Kakashi just returned from his mission. He decided to first head to the hokage's building to report first but unexpectedly he actually found you sleeping hugging your knees with your back against the wall.

He carried you up in his arms. You...

1) woke up

2) continue sleeping
___________________________________

1)

Yuki: hm....? Kakashi...?

You blush upon realization that you were in his arms " you... You... You can put me down. "

Kakashi: and if I refuse?

Yuki: Kakashi!!

Kakashi: continue making a fuss and someone will be sure to wake up.

Yuki:.... You're threatening me. You know our village has anbu. What if someone sees us?

Kakashi: it's not that bad. Is it?

Yuki: *blush * it... Is... *puffs cheek* let me down already.

He puts you down " what are you doing? Sleeping at the gate.

Yuki: nothing... Much... Just waiting for an intruder.

Kakashi: that's obviously a lie.

Yuki: can you not ask? Please. It's... Kinda embarrassing...

Kakashi: alright...

You hug him " oyasumi. Wel...Welcome home. " and you left.
.
.
.
.
Kakashi was passing by the dangos store when he saw tenzou aka yamato. Tenzou headed for Kakashi " oh senpai. "

Kakashi: hey.

Tenzou: did Yuki manage to find you on that day? That day when you came back.

Kakashi: yea. Why?

Tenzou: nothing. She asked me where to find you. She said she had something important to tell you. She looked... Kinda... Sad.

Kakashi: I.... See... Arigato tenzou.

Tenzou: it's ok.
.
.
.
.
You avoided Kakashi as you saw him heading towards you. You walked quickly so as not to arouse suspicion. But... He still manages to somehow spot you as you try to slip away.

Kakashi: yuki.

He was right in front of you " where are you going? "

Yuki: home. Sleep.

Kakashi: you were worried about me isn't it?

Yuki: no... A little bit.

Kakashi : *pats head* I'm glad.

You hugged him tight ".... I missed you. I hate it... I feel even more alone than ever. This... Is all your fault " He kisses your forehead " gomene "
___________________________________

2)

You opened your eyes to find yourself in his house. On his couch. You sat up with no recollection of what happened. You blushed...

Kakashi: yuki. Finally awake?

Yuki: um... What happened?

Kakashi: you fell asleep. I didn't want to dig your pockets for keys. So... I went to tsunade-sama earlier to report. Just came back.

Yuki: oh... Gomene. Bringing you trouble.

Kakashi: its ok. Aishteru dakara.

Yuki: um...

Kakashi: why sleeping at the big gate?

Yuki:.... Can I not answer?

Kakashi: were you waiting for me?

You didn't answer " I'm going home. " You left for the door when he held onto your hand and tugged you from leaving " it's ok to miss me. "

Yuki: Kakashi... I missed you. *turns around*.... A lot.

You leaned on his chest " I hate this feeling. Like I'm going to rely on you for a long time. "

Kakashi: then stay that way. *cups head, whispers * I want you to.

You blushed " Kakashi... You evil... Daikirai... "