50: keychains or cooking?

A/N: last chapter already!! Hope you guys enjoyed this

Kakashi: back already?  I was getting ready.

Yuki: I... Saw your student. Or are there students?

Kakashi: eh? Sigh...

Yuki: so you did plan something?

Kakashi: not really. It's just... I'll be interrupted again.

Yuki:.... Then... Then maybe we can do something else. Not in here?

Kakashi: you have a suggestion?

Yuki: um!! Matsuri. The last time... I lost you...

Kakashi: um. Sure.
.
.
.
.
He helped you the your ribbons at the back " you look cute. "

Yuki: it's the same yukata as the last time though.

He held onto your hand " this time... I won't lose you. " You blush lightly " um... " squeezing his palm.
.
.
.
.
Naruto: congratulations Kakashi sensei!!!!

Yuki: eh...

Sai: sakura told us. Your special girl. We thought you would like a congrats from us.

Sakura: I'm... Not wrong neh?

Yuki: did you plan this?

Kakashi: no. I didn't.

Naruto:so so Kakashi sensei, any surprises?

Sakura punches naruto's head " Naruto!!! "

Naruto: what?!!

Sai: I believe we shouldn't be asking such questions.

Sakura: gambatte neh!! Kakashi sensei. Let's go you idiots!!!
.
.
.
.

Yuki: um nom nom... Maybe I should try cooking this.

He cleaned the corner of your lips where there was sauce " it's just takoyaki. You can just buy it. "

Yuki: but it's so yummy...

Kakashi: you like cooking?

Yuki: kinda. I just don't have time. I love my missions more dakara.

Kakashi: I see.
.
.
.
.

It was late... And he sent you home. You squeezed his hand " bye...bye... " He patted your head seeing your hesitance to leave. You let go and walk up the stairs.

Kakashi: neh yuki~

You turn around " hm? "

Kakashi: you like keychains or cooking?

1) " keychains "

2) " cooking "
___________________________________

1) " keychains "

Kakashi: I see. Oyasumi.

Yuki: oyasumi.
.
.
.
.
Kakashi: yuki. *knock knock*

You opened up the door and rubs your eyes " hm? Kakashi? It's so early... "

He came in and passed you a small bag. You took it over and it was a little heavy " what's that? "

Kakashi: open it

You open it and poured out the contents on the table... There were a lot of keychains tied onto many chain bracelets. " all these... "

Kakashi: um. I've been keeping my promise. I know you knew but... I wanted to show you.

You hugged him " arigato.... " your tears fell.

He then took your wrist and put one on your wrist. It was a bracelet... It had your name on it... Like the one he gave you in the past for your birthday. And... An extra ring.

Yuki: Kakashi this is?

He looked into your eyes with gentleness and dried your tears with a gentle stroke of his thumb " marry me yuki. It's not a passing remark."

You hugged him tight " hai hai hai hai!! "
___________________________________

2) " cooking "

Kakashi: I see. Oyasumi.

Yuki: oyasumi.
.
.
.
.

You woke up the next morning to smell a nice smell. You walked out to your kitchen to see kakashi cooking. It was kind of a rare scene so you giggled. He noticed and turned around " yuki. Ohaiyo. "

yuki: what are you cooking?

kakashi: takoyaki. I borrowed their equipment and recipe.

yuki: oh oh, what's the recipe?

kakashi: why don't you give it a taste first?

You took one from the plate and put it into your mouth " um!! Hoishi. If only... I know how to cook this... Tell me how!! " He cupped your cheek " nope. You will just have to rely on me to make it for me." You blushed slightly " kakashi... meanie."

kakashi: then you just have to marry me. Marry me and I will cook for you whenever you want.

yuki: liar. You are always so busy.

You pop another into your mouth " hot hot hot!! " You walked away, that was when he pulled your arm and pulled you in " I will give you the recipe ."

yuki: bossy.

kakashi: I know. Marry me yuki...

He was serious this time " I want to be able to eat your food, I want you to cook for me. I may not have time... But I want to be able to make you happy with takoyakis too. " You were speechless.... "kakashi...um. " You smiled and hugged him.