Chapter 35

Clayton's POV

After I explained that I was leaving to Ace and Damon I went up stairs to my room.

When I got to my room I heard the shower running, Rose must be showering. I walked over to my dresser and take off my jeans and shirt. I grab some sweatpants, before putting them on and grab a bag.

I lay the bag on my bed as I start to pack some clothes for the trip to the SnowMoon Pack.

I don't want to leave Rose here, but I can't risk her getting hurt if Blake attacks Ella's pack while we are there.

I sigh when I hear the shower turn off and Rose soon walks out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

"Packing?" She asks as she goes to the closet and starts digging around for clothes.

Yup, I gave Rose the closet and I got a dresser. I'm a nice mate.

"Yea," I say as I close the bag and set it down off the bed. Rose turns to me while she is still wrapped in only her towel.

"I didn't think you would have to pack a bag for a short trip? How long are you planning on staying there?" She asks.

"Well, it may take at least four days. A day to get there, a couple to help Ella and Hunter out, and then another to get back." I tell her.

She frowns and I walk over to her before giving her a hug, "Princess, you'll be okay. I know I won't be here to protect you like I said I would, but your dad is here, and trust me, nobody is going to lay a hand on you with his protection."

She nods her head okay while we look at each other like we're about to kiss.

"I also have a few pack guards and fighters that have been secretly following you to protect you whenever I was busy," I admit smiling. She smiles and playfully slaps my shoulder, "Really Clay?"

I nod my head yes before adding, "Don't worry, same with Nicole. So you're not the only one being body guarded secretly."

She laughs and when she stops she bites her bottom lip, putting my wolf in a frenzy.

"What?" I ask her as she studies my face.
"I love you Clayton," she says with a smile.

"And I love you, Rosalind." I say kissing her lips.

What was meant to be a small kiss turned into a full make out and before I knew it I had picked her up off the ground and as she wrapped her legs around my waist her towel falls to the floor.

"You drive me crazy," I tell her between kisses while I can feel the smile on her lips.

Rose and I didn't sleep at all last night, we were a little busy.

As we lay in my bed I trace designs with my finger on Rose's small back.

She looks at the alarm clock and sighs, "You should start getting ready to go, you leave in 30 minutes."

I sigh and wrap my arms around her, pulling her close to my chest. "Five more minutes," I whine. She giggles and tries to get up, but I pull her back down.

"You're not going anywhere, you're trapped Princess," I say smiling. She looks at me with a smirk, "The prince better let me go so I can go make him breakfast before he leaves."

"Breakfast? That's a deal!" I let her go as my stomach grumbles for food.

Rose laughs and gets out of the bed before getting dressed and going downstairs.

I groan, I don't want to get up.

I stretch and get out of the bed before getting dressed in dark jeans and a grey shirt.

I brush my teeth and rinse my face with cold water to wake me up, before I grab my bag and head downstairs. When I get downstairs the smell of bacon and pancakes hit my nose.

My mouth waters at the scent as I walk into the kitchen.

Ella, Hunter, and some pack fighters are already sitting at the table eating while Rose is putting pancakes on a plate.

I hug Rose from behind and kiss her cheek before grabbing the whole plate of bacon and sitting down at the table.

I give Rose a kiss before saying, "Stay safe Princess, I'll come back as soon as I can." She hugs me and says,

"Don't worry bout me, I got Nicole and Emma here to help me kick ass when needed."

I laugh and then I turn to Nicole and give her a hug.
"If Blake shows up to attack you guys, kill him for me." Nicole tells me before letting me go.

We then leave for Ella's pack, and all I can think about is Rose and if she'll be okay for four days.