Chapter 37 | Part 2

Jason's POV

"We killed Clayton's mate." One of my men that I sent out to kill her says.

My plan worked perfectly; Got the SnowMoon Pack to kick out their Alpha Ella, she went to Clayton's pack for safety so I told Blake the news and he then wanted to attack Clayton for Ella, but Clayton being the dumbass he is, he decided to help her get her pack under control, leaving his little mate Rosalind out of his protection.

I smile, "Wonderful." I say as I walk over to one of the six men that stand in front of me. He looks frightened as I grin evilly,

"But this is the end for you, we can't have Clayton tracing you back here." With that, I rip the guys heart out of his chest and he falls to the ground, dead.

I face the others, "Which one killed her?" They all point to a tall guy that has his arms and face covered in blood.

I walk over to him and do the same thing to him. As I turn to walk away one of the guys speak, "..She had a girl with her. We didn't get to kill her right away, but she will most likely die from her injuries."

I turn around as anger fills my body.

They couldn't handle this one task!

I pin the guy that said that to a tree, as we are all standing outside where I meet them secretly. I don't need Blake to know of this, I still need him for covering my tracks up.

"Why didn't you kill her?" I ask him with a growl. He gulps before answering, "She was to fast, she got away."

"Who was she?" I ask.
"We don't know, she had a high ranking though, like a beta's rank." and that's the last he said as I dig my nails into his neck, soon killing him.

At least these idiots can tell who's a beta and who's a Luna, otherwise they could've killed the wrong girl instead of Rosalind.