Chapter 55

Rosalind's POV

I was going to let Clay go and just kill that guy, but one thing came to my mind and I ran after Clay outside.

Right as he was about to get in his car I stopped him.
"Clay, you need to stay here. What if he expects you to leave and comes here to our pack? You need to stay here to protect everyone." I tell him as I look into his chocolate eyes.

"I need to kill him." Clayton says through gritted teeth. He's letting his angry wolf take control, so I grabbed his hand with mine to calm him and let him come to his senses.

The sparks flew widely and he sighed, "Okay. I'll stay."

He then turned to look at Drake, "You and Damon will have to take some of the fighters and go to the LycanRiver Pack. Find Jason and bring him here so I can take the pleasure in killing him myself."

Drake nodded and soon my dad left with him.

As Clay and I walked back to the house Kali came outside. She walked over to us and gave me a big bear hug.

Confused I ask, "What's with the hug?"
She doesn't let go as she says over my shoulder, "Kaleb, Maddie, and I have to leave sooner than we thought."

She releases me from the hug and Clay asks her, "Why leave so soon?"
Kali frowns and whispers, "Kaleb thinks it's not safe here for us with what all is going on. Sorry guys."

I smile at her letting her know it's okay, "It isn't safe, so you are making the right decision in leaving. Just visit us more often!"

Kali smiles and nods, "We will, that's for sure!"

"I think you should name her Violet, get it! A flower name after he mother!" Alexa cheers. Alexa, Clayton, my mom, Ace, and I are all currently sitting in the living room thinking of names for the baby.

Ace throws a couch pillow across the room at Alexa and she frowns. I laugh at them, but I stop when I feel Clayton is still angry and worried. I look at him as he sits next to me.

I chuckle slightly at him as he sits with his arms crossed and his eyes locked; staring at something — he looks like a statue. He turns his head and looks at me before saying, "What?"

I shake my head and kiss his cheek before answering, "Don't worry, everything will be fine. Right now let's focus on a name for the baby!"

Clayton smiles slightly and says, "Well, I know our first born will be a boy so let's name him something like Calvin or Colin."

I raise an eyebrow at him and everyone else in the living room look at him. He looks around at us before shrugging and saying, "What?"

"I know it will be a girl." Alexa tells him in a sassy way.
Clay shakes his head, "Nope. It's going to be a boy."

My mom smiles and joins in, "Why do you think that?"

Clayton looks down at my tiny baby bump. He smiles and says, "I can feel the baby's strength someway, and that is too much strength for a girl."

When he says that Alexa throws the pillow, that Ace threw at her, towards me. I catch it before smacking Clayton in the face with it.

"Hey!" He growls playfully. I stick my tongue out at him before Ace says, "If it is a boy don't name him Calvin or Colin, name him something like Eric."

Clayton shrugs his muscular shoulders, "So far I'm liking Colin, but I like Eric too."

"I like those names, so if it's a boy we'll name him Colin or Eric. But what if the baby is a girl?" I ask.