Chapter 49

Rosalind's POV

I get out of bed and walk downstairs to get something to eat.

Once I am in the kitchen I see that someone made breakfast sandwiches.
I mind think Clayton while I grab about eight of the sandwiches.

'Clay, did you eat breakfast yet?'

I set them on a tray and head to Clay's office while he mind-links me back,
'No, been to busy this morning.'

Clayton is always busy with his Alpha duties, and I used to not understand until I had to do them for awhile — and boy is it stressful. I don't know how he can do it everyday for so many years.

As I walk to his office I eat a few of the sandwiches. By the time I reach his office I realized I ate all except for one.

I frown at my pregnant self before I open the door and walk over to Clay while he sits behind his desk.

He smiles at me and chuckles, "Only one? I eat more than that darling."

"Sorry, I didn't pay attention to how much I was eating."

"It's fine." He tells me before I hand him the sandwich.

I look down at his desk and see nothing is neat and organized anymore. I laugh, "Couldn't keep it neat?"

He shakes his head as he signs paperwork, "It's hard to keep it neat."

I then notice the letter of invitation to the strongest pack in the world's Becoming Alpha Party. I look at the date and smile.

"Feel like partying tonight?" I ask Clayton. He slowly looks up at me.

He just stares at me with a blank face as he says, "You're pregnant, you're not partying anytime soon princess."

I laugh, "The Becoming Alpha Party."

He sighs, "Sure." I smile at him and kiss his cheek before leaving his office to get him a better breakfast.

Sorry guys, but I've been extremely busy and don't have time to write a long update :( but I have thanksgiving break coming in a couple of days so I'll be uploading more then!