stay. {Kageyama x reader}

WELL I JUST LIVE OFF ANGST HONESTLY.

IM ALOT BETTER AT MAKING SAD STORIES THAN HAPPY ONES.

OH WELL.

enjoy!

Requested by: @dreaming_kokoro

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Im just so sick of you!"

"Then just leave!"

Argument after argument, you and kageyama just knew it couldn't work anymore.

He was just too controlling, and you were just sick of it. He thought all you did was nag, nag and nag.

You ran out of his house and ran back home. You felt the pressure was getting to you and him.

You opened your door and fell to the ground on your knees and began to sob.

You had a healthy relationship with him ever since you met this first year of high school. And It just came crumbling down.

You wiped the tears off your face once you saw it was daichi calling.

You cleared your throat, "h-hello?"

"Ah, (y/n)-san, i was wondering if you were still up for being our assistant manager, kiyoko is starting to need some help, and she asked me if you wanted to join."

'Oh crap.' you thought. But you were gonna do this for the team.

"Y-yeah. Ill accept. T-thank you." you hiccupped.

Daichi was starting wonder if you were ok, you sounded sad.

"Is everything alright, (y/n)-san?" he asked worriedly.

You sighed in defeat, you knew you weren't able to hide things from daichi. He was quick to pick up on lies so it would be useless.

"No..." you wiped your eyes softly. You felt your eyes go warm, as more tears came.

"W-what's wrong (y/n)-san?" he asked. He had a hitch it was about Kageyama. But it was just a hitch.

"It's about tobio..." you sighed. You got up and trudged to your bedroom.

You laid down in the soft cushioning and closed your eyes.

Your phone was on your stomach; Daichi listening intently.

He scratched the back if his neck knowing his guess was true. But he wondered why your relationship wasn't working, you two were great together.

So what went wrong?

You didn't truly even know. It all seemed fine at first, but it seemed like he just lost it. From the built up anger.

He shouted those three words.

He regretted it so bad.

And now there was no going back.

"Um, (y/n)-san... you don't have to be assistant manager..." he spoke softly.

You shook your head, as if he was right in front of you.

"No, its alright daichi. In doing this for the team. I don't care if kageyama is on the team. I'm doing this for you guys."

He stilled at your statement. But nodded, understanding your decision.

"Alright, thank you (y/n)-San, if there's anything you need, you know who call." He hung up.