Fear. {Cop!Tsukishima x reader}

Slightly angst??? Funny tooo?????? Idk I got inspired by Baby Driver lolol. I told myself "fuck it tsukishima is gonna be a cop lol"

I listened to never never gonna give you up by Barry white LOL.

Enjoy!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tsukishima chilled in his office lazing around waiting for his next call, he swished his room temperature coffee around in its cup and sighed in boredom. He saw officers outside running around in panic and it made him concerned. He retracted his legs from his desk, and walked out and was soon stopped by one of his co-workers who was panting.

"They have your wife (y/n) held hostage!!"

That made his heart drop.

He ran to his police car pushing everyone out of the way, panicking about his one and only. He got in and slammed the door shut and turned on the police sirens instantly. He grabbed his radio, and spoke into it.

"Give me the coordinates to where she is held hostage!" He yelled.

"We have units being dispatc-" but Tsukishima cut him off angrily.

"I don't give a damn! Thats my wife that's being in danger right now!!" He yelled furiously. He sped through traffic as he tried to get on the highway, they hurriedly told him the location and tsukishima slammed his radio onto its holder.

Meanwhile, you laid on the ground in a dark warehouse that stunk like high heavens. Your faced was bruised as well as your abdomen and back. You tasted iron in your mouth, signaling you were soon gonna cough out blood. You groaned in pain as you clutched your stomach.

You see an older looking man with a large Japanese Bowie knife in his hand; pointing it right at your neck.

"So, you're Kei's girl, huh?" He mumbled. You coughed out blood unable to talk. He was squatted right in front of you and looked down on you.

"It would be a shame to see such a pretty little thing like you die in a place like this, but this is what happens when you don't mind your own business, you see." He smiled evilly.

"I'm sure, you already know what he did. He imprisoned my brother and well now he serving a life sentence. And that doesn't sit too well with me, so if he's gonna take a life from me, I might as well return the favor."

Your eyes widen, and your heart begins to race. All you process in your mind was that you were going to die, very soon.

"P-please..." you uttered out quietly. He clicked his tongue and stood up. "Sorry sweetie."

Tsukishima soon arrived to his unfaithful destination as to where he saw none of the police force arrive yet. He cursed under his breath and grabbed his gun and loaded it up and with no hesitation ran up to a nearby door. He quietly opened the door and walked into the dark building stealthily and soon got to a large room where it was barely lit.

He saw a body lying on the ground and as he got closer he saw it was none other than you. He examined how beaten up you were and wrath boiled in his blood. He heard footsteps near by and hurriedly grabbed you arm and threw it around his shoulder.

You regained your conscious and saw Tsukishima and smiled weakly.

"Kei-"

He froze in his steps when he heard a gun click. "To think my plan would actually work." He set you down and turned around slowly.

"Well if it isn't Tsukishima Kei."

"I don't remember having any business with you Takeshita." Tsukishima spat.