Punk. {Kuroo x reader x Bokuto}

I got inspired by No Sleep till Brooklyn by Beastie Boys.

Lol.

Anyways, its a Bad Boy!AU So yeah, it takes time in like 90's rock time (???).

WARNING: VIOLENCE AND ALCOHOL/TOBACCO USE/REFERENCE.

Enjoy!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kuroo and bokuto hung out at the back of the school; discussing their plans for after school.

"So, have you seen the new girl Bokuto?" kuroo smirked. Bokuto raised a brow and had a crooked smile on his face.

"Yeah, i heard she's a babe." as the two spoke of you, you walked by leaving the two trouble makers in awe.

"What a beauty..." the boys whispered. You walked your way to class the not knowing two trouble making boys were watching you.

As you walked away, the boys retrieved their weaponry which consisted of an old spiked baseball bat and brass knuckles.

Bokuto tossed his carton of cigarettes in his bag, and ditched the school with kuroo.

"Let's get going owl head." kuroo teased. Bokuto laughed and punched him on the shoulder. They walked over to the fence and hopped over and made their way to the liquor store.

Meanwhile, you were at your class talking with your new friend.

"Do you know who Bokuto Koutarou and Kuroo Tetsurou are?" They asked. You frowned and shook your head.

"No clue. Are they like the top athletes or something?" You asked, the names didn't ring a bell, but who exactly were they?

They laughed loudly, and you sat there confused.

"What's so funny?" You questioned. They shook their head and smirked.

"Bokuto and Kuroo are the schools biggest criminals. They even say Bokuto deals drugs, while Kuroo manufactures them." The gossipped. You shook your head disapproval.

"Either way, I'm not gonna interfere with their business." You grunted, you crossed your arms. Your friend whined and shook your arm annoyingly.

"You're no fun (y/n)."

"Tch."

*Time skip~*

School had ended a while ago, and you were currently walking down the street making your way to your house.

Sad thing was, that it was dark and you barely knew the new neighborhood.

You clutched onto your backpack, and walked nervously. You looked around cautiously, making sure the scene was safe.

But you pushed your luck.

A group and dirty thugs, approached you with smirks on their faces.

You gripped your backpack straps tightly and tried to walk past them.

"Hey there pretty lady." one of them slurred as the touched your hair.

You flinched and tried to shrug them off.

"Please l-leave me alone." you stutter. They chuckled darkly and shook their head.

"Im afraid not darli-" the thug suddenly got punched in the face, leaving a brutal mark.

You looked to see who it was, and saw a chromatic haired boy, with eyes of an owl.

He smiled warmly, and quickly went back to what he was doing.

You also see a black haired boy, beating the other thugs with a now bloodied spiked baseball bat.

The thugs coward back and spat blood at the two teens.

"Who are you?" one of the thugs spoke.

"Someone you don't wanna mess with." the black haired male smirked.

"Get off our fucking turf, you disgusting fucks." the chromatic haired boy spat.

The thugs scrambled to their feet and ran off.

You hid behind a wall, shaking in fear as you stared at the boys.

They turned around and scanned looking for you, and one of the boys saw you amd ushered you to come over.

You wobbled your way over and shook in panic. The boys lightly chuckled, and patted you on the shoulder lightly.

"Don't worry. We won't hurt you. We just came to be your heroes." The ebony haired boy smiled. You smiled weakly still not able to think that you could trust them.

"T-thank you." You stuttered, you took a look at their facial features and notice they're quite handsome.

You blush and turn away from their gaze.

"I'm Kuroo and that's Bokuto." He introduced. Bokuto waved his hand smiled. You smiled back and felt more at ease.

But then it hit you like a brick.

"W-wait. A-aren't you guys drug dealers?" You asked worriedly. The laughed loudly and shook their heads.

"That's hilarious. Who told you that dumbass lie?" Bokuto asked. You explained that those were just simple rumors that you've heard since you've entered the school.

They reassured you that they were just terrible lies.

You held your hand against your chest and sighed.

"That's a good thing I guess." You spoke. They laughed. Bokuto pulled out a cigarette and lit the thin stick.

"Gotta love em' cancer sticks." Bokuto smirked, you scoff and scrunched your face in disgust.

"Whatever."

"So would you like us to walk you home or...?" Bokuto trailed off with an eyebrow raised.

You nodded quickly and dragged the two teens behind you.

'such a cute girl, when will i make a move?' the two teens thought.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I am so so so sorry for not updating like at all.

I was getting real lazy.

But anyways, heres a new chappy and i hope you enjoyed it!

~tita-chan