Jazzy. {Ushijima x reader}

For all my band geeks out there! Like me! Except I'm not in band anymore but I still love it!

Enjoy!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As you walked into a dark and quiet café/bar with (best friend's name), you hear quiet chatter and see a Host walk over to you.

"Hello, I'm Hinata! How many?"

"Party of two." You say as you held up two fingers. He nods and ushers you over to the front.

"Right this way please."

As you make your way over you see a jazz band on stage setting up for the next song. You smile at the fond memories you had in band.

You take a seat and quietly speak with (best friends name).

"So how's things with Suga?" You smirk playfully as you see them get flustered. They smack your arm gently and laugh.

"It's been great, he's so sweet and kind to me. He's basically an angel (y/n)."

You smile and congratulate them.

"How about you?, how's the love life going on?" They ask as they take a sip of their water.

You pout and sigh deeply.

"Not good. Haven't dated anyone since highschool." You confess. You stir your water sadly until a certain instrument began to play.

You turn around and see a nicely dressed olive green haired male play a saxophone. You silently gasp as the music he played came out smoothly, as the other band members played along with him.

"Saxophone dude is kinda cute. You should talk to him once the gigs over." You hear (best friends name) say. You blush and notice how handsome he is.

His eyes were closed as he read the notes in his mind. He played so passionately. So effortlessly.

You hear the cello strings being pulled playing low notes. You notice it was tall man with dark messy hair. Smiling along with tunes he played.

And then a blonde haired male playing the piano, he too had his eyes closed letting his emotions out through the music.

And lastly, a monochromed haired man, was sat there playing the snare drum along with the high hats.

Your appetizers were brought by the same orange haired male.

"These are today's appetizers! Please enjoy!"

You and (best friends name) quietly dig in, and enjoy with delight. Soon quenching your hunger, and talking some more with your best friend you notice that the band took a break and took a seat next to your table.

"Hey! This is your chance (y/n)! Spice up your love life!" You hear them cheer. You playfully roll your eyes and stand up.

"I need to use the restroom, I'll be back." You walk over to the bathroom and bump into a sturdy figure causing you to fall down and yelp.

"Are you alright? It was my fault miss." You rub your butt and see the olive green haired male from the stage.

He held out a hand for you to grab on, which you took gently as he helped you stand up.

"I didn't see where I was going, I apologize." You hear him speak. You laugh gently and wave your hand in a dismissing manner.

"No need to apologize, as you can see. I'm alright now." You ensure the man that you're ok and that you weren't hurt drastically.

"I love your performance out there." You compliment. You see the man blush and clear his throat.

"Wakatoshi. Ushijima wakatoshi." He held out a hand for you to shake in which gladly shook with a smile.

"Lovely performance then, I'm (l/n) (y/n)." You introduce yourself to him. Instead of going to the bathroom you spent a while speaking to ushijima.

He was such a gentlemen.

He was mostly what you looked for in a relationship.

Respect. Kindness and lastly a talent. A talent in music to be specific.

"Oh! I left my friend at the table! I should probably go back now." You say hurriedly. He places a hand on your shoulder and gives you a card with a number.

"Call me sometime ok, (y/n)?"

You blush and then smile.

"Yeah. Thank you." You both walk your separate ways, his back to the table and then soon the stage and you back to your friend.

"Sooooo what went down???" You hear (best friends name) question playfully. You giggle and spoke.

"I might've gotten his number." You say with a sly grin.

You laugh as you them cheer and shakes you and kiss you all over the face, over joyed that you finally got a date.

"Finally! Time to spice it up!" You hear them gush.

You hear the notes of the instruments playing again, you look over you shoulder and see ushijima begin to play again and smile to yourself.

"Yeah, he might be the one."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A few more weeks and then I'm gonna announce something for you guys! Its not super important but it kinda is????

Anyways I hope you enjoyed it! And if you did please give it a vote if ya like!

And I'll see you next time!

NEXT: Tanaka x reader PART THREE

~Tita-chan