You Guys?! {Kuroo x reader x Bokuto}

Part two of who?

Enjoy!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

It was early in the morning around 3am and you and the volleyball team stood outside the school; all ready to get on the bus.

"What teams are we gonna practice with again, daichi?" you ask as you yawn lightly. You blink a few times to try and stay awake causing sawamura to chuckle.

"We're practicing with Nekoma, Fukurodani and some other top notch schools."

(A/N i forgot the other schools names. Pls forgive me i wrote this at four in the morning.)

You nod and look and mentally count all the players to check if they were all here. You notice kageyama and hinata weren't talking like they usually do.

"Hey yachi, what's up with the duo?" you startle the small blonde who began to shake and stutter.

"U-u-h i don't k-know (y/n)-s-senpai!?" she whisper shouted. You shrug and get on to the bus.

Soon enough the sun had rose and the dorkish volleyball players were still asleep. You yawned quietly and stretched yourself out to relieve the cramps from your tired muscles.

You walk out the bus and smile happily, you were finally in Tokyo and not in miyagi. You rub your eyes and walk with kiyoko and squint.

"What are you trying to see (y/n)?" She asked.

You point at a male who had bed head like hair.

"Him. He looks familiar for some reason.." You respond still squinting at the male. You slowly walk over and then it hits you like a brick.

Its the dude that you saw on the road last week.

He soon scans around the area and sees you with wide eyes and soon a humongous grin on his lips.

"HEY! ITS YOU FROM LAST WEEK! BOKUTO BRO, LOOK!!" The dark haired male calls out to his friend and sees you.

Its was the chromatic haired male as well.

"HEY! HEY! HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT NEKOMA?!?" He shouted happily. The rest of the teams stare at you oddly.

You stand awkwardly trying not take in the situation that you're in.

"Do you know him (l/n)-senpai?" You hear tsukishima ask. You sweatdrop and soon scratch the back of your neck nervously.

Of course you knew them.

Its the two idiots from the road.

"Y-yeah sort of.." You say meekly.

The two males soon make their way over and grab your arms and drag you over with them.

"Bokuto-san, please let her go. She seems uncomfortable." a tall thin male spoke.

"aKAAASHI!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

hEYY YOU GUYS! IM BACK FROM HIATUS BUT I HAVE MORE BAD NEWS LMAO SORRY.

The bad news is that I might not post as frequently as I thought I was able to?? Like I get at least twenty sheets of homework in total y'all and I have a book to read and finish in 4 weeks ; u ; and I chose game of thrones.

Yeah but anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and imma post some more in a bit but yeah vote comment whatever floats your boat.

~tita-chan