♥You don't own me. {Kuroo x reader} LIME

Inspired by suicide squad yet I haven't seen it because people don't say its worth the money???? But its in some way related to it if you get what I'm trying to say??? And your costume will be similar to Harley Quinn's and Kuroo will be similar to the jokers minus the green slicked back hair and gone eyebrows.

By the song the sorta goes with it is you don't own me by Grace feat. G-Eazy

Enjoy!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You strolled around the corrupted city that you grew up in, chewing and popping your (fav flavour) gum. You were one of the most wanted criminals in the city. And here you are strolling around like you don't give a fuck.

Your outfit consisted of torn up multi colored shorts that reached to almost to the top of your thigh, a black torn up tank top and a (fav color) bomber jacket, and a pair of black combat boots.

Your hair was unevenly cut with some long pieces of hair here and some short ones there. Eh, you really didn't give a fuck. At the ends of your hair they were dyed with a heavily pigmented (fav color). A few large tattoos on your arms and legs.

Your personal favorite:

Mister.K~

That was tattooed on the side of your forearm

Your skin was tattered up from the pavement falling and running that you did to out run the cops and government forces.

You heaved a sigh and dragged your Chinese large caliber with you as you headed over to Kuroo's place.

"Awww Kuroo~! Why'd you make me walk all the way over to your place?? Mou.." You say to no one in particular. You soon make your way to the secluded place and bang on the door.

"Kuroo~! I'm heeerreee!" You say in a sing-song tone. The door was soon opened up to reveal a very muscular and tatted body that you knew very well.

You smiled cutely and drag your fingers down his chest.

On the side of his face he had a few small tattoos and well on his body, it was just adorned with a bunch of tattoos. His black hair was still messy with a shaved undercut. He had a few piercings, on his tongue, lip and his ears.

You sigh lovingly and walk in.

"Welcome back babe~."

You waltzed in happily and hummed along to a random tune that you loved. Nothing felt better than home.

Kuroo lounged around his place in nothing but black teared up jeans. You took a seat on the large couch in the den and grabbed a bottle of alcohol that he hand sitting on the coffee table.

You chugged some of the strong liquor and wiped your mouth after taking a large swig at it.

You see Kuroo come after you and took a seat next to you, he grabbed the glass bottle as well and drank from it happily.

He kissed your lips after taking a drink and you kissed back. Letting the same liquor infuse together in the kiss.

His slipped his tongue in your mouth and explored the wet cavern. You moaned pleasingly and ran your hands in his messy black hair. He soon backed away panting after a small breathless make out.

He stood up with a cheesy smile and laced your hand with his and took you to his bedroom, you giggled as he soon laid you on his large California king bed.

He kissed your neck and slid down to the hem of your pants, you squirm impatiently wanting kuroo.

He slides your shorts down, along your panties and soon buries his head in between your thighs. You moan quietly and ran your fingers through disheveled hair as he ran his tongue in between your clit.

You gasped as you felt the metal graze you.

He began to suck on it continuously, making you a moaning mess.

"Haahh.. Oh my god... Kuroo~.." You moaned out.

He licked and sucked to your pleasing, until you finally came. He licked up the white substance.

He came back and kissed your lips, but then grunted once he hears disturbances outside. You roll your eyes I'm annoyance, but then smirk.

You fixed yourself up and grabbed his hand.

"Come on, Kuroo~. Let's give them a show." You said in a sickening sweetly voice. He chuckled and grabbed his weapons.

"Let's."

You heaved up your Chinese large caliber and walked over to the door. You two looked at each other and smiled.

He gave you peck on the lips and then proceeded to kick the door open. You saw the SWAT team and the police already in combat with some of Kuroo's team.

You and Kuroo got to work as usual.

What a crazy love life it was.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lol idk y I'm posting this at 12 am but whatevs. Anyways I'm almost caught up with all my requests that you guys sent. Some are new, some are late af, so please forgive me.

But if you guys enjoyed this chappy please give it a vote if ya like!

And I'll see you next time!

~tita-chan