♥Mob. {Mafioso!Oikawa x reader x Mafioso!Iwaizumi} LEMON

Inspired by the picture in the media

Credits to whomever drew it! (I don't know the artist, but if you recognized their work please tell me their username or such so I can credit them properly!)

It might be a little too sexual and BDSM-ish so just a heads up! This is a little different from what I usually do so yeah lol.

I've sinned greatly.

Enjoy!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Bring her in."

Oikawa and Iwaizumi sat on a leather couch calmly after a small session with their mob group and well with some female escorts.

The female escorts still sat on their laps; kissing their necks and lips.

You were blindfolded and shoved down to a chair roughly.

Soom the blind fold was ripped off your face and the dim lights blurred your peripheral vision.

Soon your eyes focused on the two men who sat infront of you.

You felt your back hairs stand as goosebumps arose from your skin.

"So Miss.(L/n), we meet again. Except, you're our enemy." You hear oikawa say as he puffed out smoke from his mouth.

You grunted.

See, the thing is that you were part of a neutral party. You never were part of any side. You worked as a hitman. Killing and assassinating was your speciality.

You never got your hands dirty with blood, because you were a marksman; a sniper. Or you did it the simple/old fashion way which was poisoning.

And people like Oikawa and Iwaizumi liked that.

Iwaizumi offered you to work for him but you politely declined.

A neutral party stays a neutral party.

And much to your demise, you were now sitting infront of two men who you previously worked for.

"So a little bird told me that, you were hired to kill us and a few of my men." you hear him say with a smirk.

You grunt and try to get out of your seat but was strongly held down by the guards.

"So it's true. Who hired you? I'll pay double the amount and let you go." oikawa bargains.

You glare at him and soon the guards tied your hands onto the chair and grab a knife and cut your pants.

"Hey! Those were expensive!!" you scold. They continue to ignore you and soon cut into your delicate skin.

You grunt in pain as you try to stay strong and not show fear and pain.

Once they cutted deep enough. They soon brought over salt. You swallowed thickly and braced yourself for the worse.

They soon pour the salt into your wound and you yelp in pain.

"AHHH! SHIT FUCK!" You cry in pain. You hunch over as they soon stuck one of their fingers into the gash and started to move it around.