Norm. {Ushijima x reader}

This acc is dead fucccc

Enjoy!

•••••••••••••••••••••

You sat in your desk, as usual. Nothing new as always. You watched your teacher in boredom and began to doodle on your notebook not caring about the study guide for finals. (You should tho-)

You ended up drawing a titan of some sort and next thing you know, you were writing your boyfriends name in different fonts that you could think of.

You scribbled his name everywhere not caring at all, you were probably gonna end up erasing it so you could turn in your notebook anyways.

Finally the bell rang, meaning it was time for lunch.

Great.

Just great.

You sighed once again, and pulled your backpack onto your lap and pulled out your lunch, which consisted of a (favorite fruit) and a water bottle. You grabbed your phone and texted your stoic boyfriend named ushijima.

'Hey are you getting lunch today? :)'

You sent your text and grabbed your fruit and began fumbling around taking the sticker they always had when you felt your phone vibrate.

'Yeah, I'll be at your classroom soon.' He texted back, a small smile grew on your lips and you shut off your phone and began snacking on your fruit. You looked the door and saw your boyfriend walk in with his lunch in his hands.

He saw you and gave you one of his small rare smiles, you smiled back brightly. Your smiles always made his heart beat speed up with excitement.

He grabbed a chair from an empty desk and pulled it next to you. He set his lunch down and scooted inward.

It was funny because it would look like you would see a tall boy sitting next to a much smaller girl and it looked a big brother and his little sister having lunch together.

"How was class?" He asked as he unwrapped a sandwich he bought from the cafeteria. You shrugged and laid your chin in the palm of your hand.

"The same. Nothing new." You mumbled.

He noticed that only a water bottle was on your desk, "where's the rest of your lunch?" He asked curiously.

"I woke up late this morning and only packed a fruit and the bottle of water." You furrowed your eyebrows in annoyance, your alarm clock had not woken you up this morning.

"I could've sworn I set my alarm clock last night too.." You mumbled sadly.

He took a bite of his sandwich and soon held it out to you, "here have a bite of my lunch." He offered.

You shook your head, "no it's fin-"

"It's not ok to skip on lunch, plus if you don't eat now you'll be grumpy and soon have a headache." He pointed out. (Am I the only one who gets headaches when they don't eat???)

You sighed in defeat and took the sandwich out of his grasp and took a bite.

You handed it back to him but he didn't take it.

"Have another bite, I want you to be somewhat full. Plus I bought another one so it's ok." He said. He grabbed your water and took a sip out of it.

"Hey! Where's your water?" You said as you tried to get your water back.

"In my locker. Duh." He said bluntly.

You stood up from your seat and snatched it back and wiped the opening of the water with the hem of your shirt.

"I don't want your nasty germs on my water."

Before you knew it he kissed your lips, "yes you do." You stood there frozen in your seat while he nonchalantly scrolled through his phone.

"Are you coming to my practice today (y/n)?" He asked cooly. You nodded as a blush spread on your cheeks quickly like wildfire.

"Y-yeah.." you stuttered. man if this man doesn't stop with these things, you just might die.

"good because we're going to my place after because you need to finish your study guide, and from what i'm seeing you haven't even started." he lectured as he eyed your study guide packet. you mentally cursed; forgetting that you still had it on your desk.

"so what? i'll ace the test with out it!" you exclaimed. he gave you smirk and soon proposed a bet between you two.

"alright then, if you get a higher score than me i'll buy you dinner for a week," he said but soon stooped down to your level of your ear, "but if i beat you, you'll have to meet me in my room the night we get our test scores back." he whispered in a low and seductive voice.

your skin rose with goosebumps and a blush spread across your cheeks in a fury. You whipped your head back and whispered yelled,

"Ushijima!"

You completely embarrassed at his dirty words. You knew ushijima could be like this, but not at school!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

HELLO ITS ME AGAIN, SORRY TO DISAPPOINT WITH THE EXTREME LACK OF UPDATES ON THIS WHOLE ACCOUNT, lIKE IM REALLY TRYING BUT WRITERS BLOCK IS SO HARD TO GET OVER.

AND THEN I HAVE WORK AND SCHOOL !?

U G H.

ANYWAYS HERES AN UPDATE THATLL PROBABLY BE FOLLOWED BY MAYBE A LEMON ???  IM NOT SURE YET.

IF YA LIKED IT PLZ GIVE IT A VOTEEEE AND ILL HOPEFULLY SEE YOU SOON LOVELIES ~

~tita-Chan

p.s can someone plz recommend me some good ass JJBA (jojos bizarre adventures)x readers ???!!!