Same Old Love. {Kuroo x reader}

黒尾

Whoop. I felt like the Selena Gomez song fit him perfection.

Whoops.

Lmao.

As much as I love kuroo, I just had to do this.

Might make a part two.

Enjoy!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You've been with kuroo for 5 years, but you felt like he wasn't trying anymore.

You Guys would break up and get back together.

Take away your things and go, you can't take back what you said. I know I've heard it all before at least a million times. I'm not one to forget.

He did everything forced, and you knew it was the same thing over and over.
You guys never did anything new.

It was all just old.

And you were sick of it.

I'm so sick of that same old love that shit it tears me up.

"Come on kuroo! Let's do something new!" You pleaded. You were gonna give it your last shot at it.

He shook his head, "what are we gonna do? We aren't gonna do anything new." He grunted.

You sighed in defeat.

I'm so sick of that same old love, my body has had enough.

You went up stairs, and laid in your bed that you shared with him. You knew he wasn't going to practice.

He would go and come back at 12am with excuses you've heard a bunch of times you've heard before.

"I slept over at friends house."

"We had practice late."

"We went out to eat."

The same thing over and over again. You just wanted to see when he had his breaking point with you.