The Morning. {Iwaizumi x reader}

Please read the a/n at the end please!

Enjoy!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The sun peaked through the curtains slightly and soon gladed over your bare, soft and supple skin.

Iwaizumi held you protectively yet lovingly after an interesting yet spicy night. His eyes closed and a relaxed breathing in sync with yours.

Iwaizumi wouldn't have thought that coming home after a game (that they won) would he have received a oh-so special prize for his hard work.

And he appreciated it very much.

The clothes still remained on the floor; his sweats and t-shirt all sprawled out in front of his bed while your panties and bra laid next to his. On the side of his bed is where the rest of your clothes remained.

Hajime was the first to wake up. Blinded slightly by the suns warm and sunny rays he sighed quietly and saw you still sound asleep next to him and well naked as well.

Forgetting what had happened last night his face turned beet red once he saw your breasts and exposed skin; designed with marks. He felt steam come out of his ears as he faced palmed himself remembering the events.

He got comfortable once again and pulled you closer to him and smiled slightly. He did admit though that he was the utmost proudest of himself.

But then oikawa was gonna question the shit of the two of you. He groaned quietly in annoyance. He felt you shift and soon saw your (e/c) open and look up at him.

He smiled at you and kissed the top of your head and hugged you.

"Morning babe."

He kissed your lips and peppered your face with kisses causing you to giggle.

"Good morning Hajime."

No more words were spoken after that quiet moment.

Just a comfortable silence. The birds singing outside and the slight breeze blowing against the trees.

It was calm and peaceful.

You shifted once again and turned to the side and looked at your boyfriend and smiled to yourself.

He looked at you with a small pout and a light blush dusted on his cheeks.

You admired his physical features and muscles and smiled.

"Y'know, you got a great physique, right?" You compliment.

He laughs quietly and spoke.

"Haha, thank you. You have a great physique as well (y/n)."

You blush bashfully and smack his arm lightly.

What a lovely relationship you have with him.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I still have the 100k vote up so if haven't voted please go do so because i will be collecting the votes on Wednesday!

Sorry i haven't updated as well and well im updating now really late too like at 12:09 am lmao.

But nevertheless, if you guys liked this chapter please give it a vote and i will see you guys next time!!

~tita-chan