Hurt. {Ghoul!Akaashi x Reader}

Ghoul! AU

Hope you enjoy!

••••••••••••••••••••••

You walked hand in hand with your lover.

Akaashi Keiji.

It was a cool noon day, after volleyball practice. You hear his stomach rumble and you giggle.

He pouted with a blush tinted on his cheek.

"Hungry?" You teased, he chuckled and swung your arm gently.

"Yeah, how about some coffee?" He bargained. You smiled and walked to a nearby coffee shop that he loved. You heard the bells chime as they hit the door lightly.

You take a seat near the windows and sigh content being with akaashi. He pulls out his phone and skims through it reading a text sent from bokuto.

'Hey I know it might be too early for this but, when are you gonna tell (y/n)? She's bound to know that her two best friends are ghouls you know...' Surprised by bokutos' text he flinched lightly and tried to remain calm.

It was rare to see bokuto worry about something in the future. But then again he did have a point. He sighed and scratched his head. A waitress whom he knew, and knew she was ghoul came over to take their orders.

"What can I get for you today?" She asked with a smile. Akaashi smiled and laughed lightly and thought to himself.

'If looks could kill we would already be dead. Literally.'

He ordered the usual, and you ordered (favorite coffee). She walked away, and akaashi turned his focus back to you. You were reading a book, and from his view you looked amazing.

He knew he had to keep you safe. Away from harm and evil itself. But as usual you can't always do everything, right?

Soon, the warm coffee had arrived and they began to drink the wonderful hot drinks.

"Hey, Keiji..."

"Yes (y/n)?" He asked.

"What if you were a ghoul?" You asked as your eyes wondered aimlessly. You were spacing out and thinking the weirdest things.

He swallowed thickly and spoke, "Well, I would uh, I wouldn't want to be around anyone."

You frowned and sipped your drink.

"Why not?"

"Cause I don't wanna hurt anyone."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

No part two, sorry I don't see anything going after it besides the fact that if I did make a part two he would be hurting you :/.

Anyways if you liked it, please give it a vote and I'll see you next time!

~tita-chan