Mine.{Terushima x reader}

Enjoy!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

You sit in your desk during your in between class breaks with a annoyed look on your face. Your friends notice and laugh.

"Terushima flirting again?"

You nodded angrily.

You watched from afar as you saw him flirting with a couple of girls. He does this every week.

Didn't he know that it made you mad?

Whatever it was he did, whether it was flirting with girls, or hanging out with girls instead of you, it made hot and angry steam puff out your ears.

"Dude, make him jealous. Go flirt with some random guys." You hear one of them say. Soon an evil smirk spreads across your lips.

"Alright. I'll do it during lunch."

You friends cheered in victory, it was time for him to get taste of his own medicine.

*time skip to lunch~*

You sat at your desk with a few of your guy friends and laughed; enjoying yourself. You saw from the corner of your eye and saw terushima fuming with anger and jealousy.

You smile and lean on one of their shoulders happily, they laugh and kept chatting with you, that's until yuuji had enough and went over to the group.

He tapped your shoulder and spoke.

"Can I borrow (y/n) for a moment?" He asked with a sarcastic smile. They nodded and you stood up and walked with him into an empty classroom.

He locked the door to the class room and asks for you to sit on a desk as he leaned onto the teachers desk with an angry look on his face.

"What the hell (y/n)?! Why were you flirting with those guys over there!?" He asked furiously. You chuckle sarcastically and get up to jab his chest.

"Same thing here, I saw you flirting with those girls in the morning, so why can't I hang out with my guy friends for once?" You place your hands on your hips as you wait for an answer.

"Jealous?" He corners you as you hit the back of a desk, you swallow thickly as he closes the gap. A smirk present on his face.

He gets closer to your lips and soon closes the gap as he soon kisses your lips and sneaks in his pierced tongue into your mouth.

You kiss back as you taste the energy drink he drank. It was lunch after all.

He picks you up and sit you on a desk as you two continue to make out. You moan quietly, he soon moves his lips to your neck as bites it lightly and then soon begins to suck on your delicate skin.

You whimper quietly.

Once his masterpiece is done he kisses it lightly, and straightened himself up and straightened you up as well.

He backs away with a still ever present smirk on his face as helps you down from the random desk.

A frown on your face with a blush on your cheeks causes a laugh from the devilish boy.

"I hate you."

"Your cheeks say otherwise." He comments. He walks behind you as you exit the classroom, and smacks your butt.

A loud smack could be heard from the empty hallway as you yelp loudly.

"Asshole."

"Whatever, I'm your asshole. And your mines."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

heheheHEHEHHEHEH, sorry. Lmao double update today!

and if you enjoyed this please give it a vote!

And I'll see you next time!

~tita-chan