♥505. {Iwaizumi x reader} LEMON

CONTINUATION OF mob which you should read so you're not confused with it lol.

Sorry if theres mistakes! I'll try to fix them ASAP once i have the time!!

Enjoy!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Fine. But i understand, it's probably code why you can't say anything, so I'll let you go. But on one condition." he says with a sly smile.

"Fix this."

He pointed down to his pelvis to reveal a huge tent sticking out of his dress pants.

To be honest, Iwaizumi has always liked you since you worked for him a long time ago. And as a parting gift, you gave him a memento of you which was a two pictures from a Polaroid camera. It was you and him.

He had a flustered pout while you smiled cheekily.

And the second one was one where you posed in a tight and revealing dress while you bit your bottom lip.

And lets just say he had some "fun" with that second photo. A lot.

You swallowed thickly and nodded meekly.

Your eyes widen as you begin to think.

'W-what?! How is that gonna.. Fit? I'm an assassin for Christ's sake!!'

He chuckled darkly and went behind you to uncuff you. You sighed contently and rubbed your wrists.

He also undid your leather straps and unclipped the clips on your chest. Your rubbed your chest and whimper quietly as well because it was quite painful.

"Quit doing that, you're just turning me on even more." You hear him say.

You decided to tease him a bit because the idiot freaking deserved it. So it was time to play.

You look up at him innocently and bit your bottom lip as you continued to rub your rosey pink nipples.

"Kiss them to make them feel better, master."

He chuckled darkly and licked his lips and with no hesitation he went straight to your plump breasts and kissed them softly.

He massaged them as well, you ran a hand through his spiky hair and moaned quietly.

He soon left the spot leaving you empty. He left a big hickey in the middle of both of breasts.

He moved up to your lips and began kissing you passionately. He moaned lowly and slipped his tongue into your mouth slyly. You felt his wet muscle rub against yours and moaned more. You fell back with him ontop of you.

You felt his tongue move all over the inside of your mouth.  He then pulled away and left a trail of kisses all the way down to your where your womanhood resides.

You blushed heavily as he gave you the same look he did the first time he was going to go down on you.

He smirked and kissed you causing you yelp quietly.

He chuckled again and soon his tongue slide down to your already wet folds. You whimpered and bit your index finger.

He licked and sucked you strongly leaving you a moaning mess. He then inserted a finger pumping in and out rapidly. You began panting and gripping his hair.