Road Trips & Voices.{Sawamura x reader}

Hazzah!

Lol

Enjoy!

••••••••••••••••••••••

After a long day at the beach, sawamura was driving home with you. Although it was already evening, and the sun was barely setting, you k.o in the passenger seat.

Sawamura looked over to his side and saw you sleeping peacefully. He smiled with a small blush tinted on his cheeks and looked back at the road.

He silently grumbled as he saw potholes on the road. His grip tightened on the steering wheel.

'Why isn't the government using my taxes to fill the damn holes with more cement?'

He cursed silently, and swerved around the holes. He drove a little slower so he could drive over the holes and try not to wake you up.

But unfortunately, you were a light sleeper.

You open one eye and saw your boyfriend struggling to drive around the potholes.

You giggle quietly, and try to fake your sleeping. But you gave up and spoke.

"You want me drive?"

He flinched and smiled nervously.

"No, rest at ease (y/n). I can do this." You giggle as he attempts to keep driving, he also looked a bit tired, so maybe that's why he can't drive properly.

"Dai, just let me drive. I've had my share of rest and now it's your turn." He slumped in his chair, knowing you won't leave him alone until you get what you want.

He pulled over and got out the drivers seat and went to the passenger seat.

You sat in the drivers seat, and buckled up and turned on the engine. You drove back on to the road.

Fortunately, the ride went smoother than Daichi expected. You hear the soft snores of your boyfriend and smile.

You continued and turned on the radio and sung quietly, hoping the would lull him to sleep. And keep him asleep.

"Grab the sleeves of my sweater let's have an adventure."

"Touch my neck and I'll touch yours..."

You hum quietly, to the slow acoustic version of the song, hoping Daichi wouldn't wake up.

"Inside this place is warm..."

You arrive shortly at Daichi's home, you shook him lightly from his deep slumber.
He groaned and rubbed his face.

"We're at your house dai."

He nodded as he rubbed his eyes, trying to adjust the light of the car from the inside. You opened the door and trudged to his couch, you face plant onto the comfy pillow and relax for a bit.

"(Y/n)... You gotta help me unload the stuff from the back." You hear sawamura call out.

"Five more minutes..." You voice was muffled by the pillow. You hear him chuckle as he walks over to you.

"Come on, once we're done we get to finally sleep." You move your face and see sawamura with a prominent smile.

"Fine." You groaned and got up to unload what was left, which wasn't much.

You heaved the heavy cooler into his garage, and set it down.

"That's the last of it dai." You call out.

"Alright! Go wash up while I prepare the bed and some pajamas for you and me!"

You go to the shower, and let the water warm up, and undress quickly; impatient to finally get some sleep.

You see that sawamura comes and joins you in which you didn't mind. He looked like he was ready to crash any moment now as well.

He hugs you and snuggles his head in the crook of your neck. He felt your throat vibrate with small laughter.

"Not now Daichi, you can do that once we sleep."

"Ok..."

You shut the water off, and quickly get ready for bed. You plop into comfort cushion, groaning in satisfactory.

You feel the bed shift and feel sawamura hug your from behind.

"Can you sing for me dai? Like I did in the car for you?" You plead. He laughs, and shakes his head.

"Don't complain if my singing is bad then, yours is better." You giggle and let him continue.

"Wrap me up in Chanel inside my coffin..."

He sang small parts from a song that you loved the most.

"Tell my sister, don't cry and don't be sad, I'm in paradise with dad..."

Your eyes slowly begin to flutter and close, and his quite and raspy voice began to lull you to sleep.

He sees the you finally drifted off to sleep, as small snores disturbed the quite room.

He finished the song quietly,

"Close my eyes and cross my arms, put me in the dirt and let me be with the stars..."

And pulls the covers over you two and kisses your forehead.

"I'm in Paradise with you (y/n)."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Woooo I'm back!

Guess who failed there semester math test?

//raises hand with a frown on my face//

Lol and I felt pretty confident in the test too.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chappy, give it a vote if ya like, and thanks for reading!

~tita-chan