Window. {tsukishima x reader}

I love this song, window - joji

Enjoy!
•••••••••••••••••

He sat on the edge of the window sill with a book in his hand. He was comfortable there reading. His window was open and there was a slight warm breeze coming from outside. It was summer after all.

As he mentally read the book he couldn't help but be interrupted by a girl walking near his house.

Her (h/l) (h/c) moved slightly with the wind. She had her headphones plugged in and was singing quietly to her favorite song.

She walked slowly and calmly; enjoying the weather and peacefulness. As she looked around she spotted the blond boy and smiled and waved hello.

Tsukishima was surprised and waved back with a small smile. He noticed she was in the karasuno uniform, so she must go to his school.

But why hasn't he ever seen her before?

Sure, there's a lot of kids who go there but he must've seen her at least once.

But he hasn't.

She continued to walk away, as soon as they both out of there line of sights they both had a blush burning on their cheeks.

'Gah! He's so handsome!!' (Y/n) thought to herself.

'She's really cute.. maybe I'll see her at school..' tsukishima said to himself as he played his music again.

He tried reading his book but couldn't focus with the girls image in mind.

He sighed and leaned his head back and looked outside.

He soon got a text from his best friend yamaguci, asking him if he would want to play video games later.

He replied with a yes and said he would be there in a hour.

He closed his book and got off the window sill, and got into the shower. He did smell like sweat from today's practice.

He took a quick shower and got out and dried off, soon changing into his favorite and most comfortable clothes.

A pair of adidas track sweats, and a white supreme shirt. He remembered his brother got it for him and was so excited because he got it at a regular price and not the resale price.

He remembered it was an Akira shirt, one of his favorite manga's.

He put on some deodorant and put on light cologne, because he liked to smell nice. He slipped on his white vans and grabbed his his things and placed it in a small carrier backpack he had.

He grabbed his headphones and plugged them in and walked down stairs and told his mom he would be back later.

His mom smiled and asked him to not come home late, he told her he wouldn't and with that he walked out of his home and began to walk to his friends house.

The sun was still out and it was barely 4:30. As he walked he bobbed his head lightly to the rhythm of his music. He looked around and saw the girl again. This time the positions were vice versa.

She was reading on the window sill while he walked on the sidewalk. She saw him and giggled and waved hello again. He blushed and waved back.

He watched her as she giggled at the coincidence again.

He walked away and saw the yamaguci's house was only three houses away. So the mysterious girl lived near his best friend.

He smiled to himself and knew he would be seeing her often then.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Here's a chapter, it's short so I'm sorry! It's better than nothing though.

If you liked it pls give it a vote! Don't be shy!

And I hopefully will see you guys in the next update!

~tita-chan

Haikyuu!! X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें