Forever. {Yandere!Sugawara x reader}

I promised to post something u guys so heres something for the Halloween spirit!

Enjoy!
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Your relationship with suga was the best thing you could ever ask for.

He was the sweetest boy ever.

Was.

Slowly over time, he began acting possessive with you. When you went to his practices he would glare at any one who looked at you.

When he would grab your hand he had a death grip. But you ignored those signs that he showed and here you are a year later.

You went missing the day after your graduation.

And now you were locked up in his basement. Not having seen the day light in months. Daichi had came over one day and how you wished he heard your screams, but they were muffled as a thick gag covered your mouth.

Tears streamed down your face.

Your body was skinny and frail due to malnutrition you had developed. He barely fed you.

But when he did, it was poisoned. He fed you poisoned candies along with a spoiled cup of milk.

One time he had demanded that your name was on his body and his was on yours.

He carved his name into your fragile skin with a sharp knife while you painfully did it to him while you cried.

He caressed your cheek and told you it was the better.

But there was nothing better.

Your leg was chained to the wall as you heard the door open. You paid no attention to it, he was dead to you.

Your eyes were dull as dark bags clung underneath your eyes.

He walked over to you with a bright smile. But oh how that smile was fake.

"Hi (y/n)-chan!" he beamed.

You looked up to him with a bitter smile. Ignoring him would do you no good.

He sat next to you and happily spoke about his day at school and you cried silently.

Oh how you missed your life.

You missed being able to live happily.

And now your chained to a wall.

Next to this motherfucker who deserved nothing but death and hell.

You felt a prick in your collar bone; already knowing what it was your eyes slowly closed and you fell to the side.

"Take a nap (y/n)-chan, you'll feel alot better!"

And then you faded into darkness.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I DO NOT HATE KOUSHI IN ANY WAY. THATS JUST HOW YOU THOUGHT OF HIM BC YA KNO UR LOCKED UP FOR THE REST OF UR LIFE SO.

bUT HEY HAPPY HALLOWEEN U GUYS! B SAFE AND SPOOKY OR JUST READ SMUT OR WHATEVER.

LOL.

IF YOU LIKED THIS SHITTY CHAPTER GIVE IT A VOTE N ILL SEE U GUYS LATER!!

~tita-chan