Tol and smol. {Lev x Short!reader}

Like I've said before, sorry if your tall like me (I grew a bit, and now I'm 5'8 and a 1/2 :\) but hey this can be our chance at being smol for a bit ig. Lmao

Enjoy!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You walked to the gym to only see your best friend, Lev haiba. You saw him on the ground sprawled out, and tired. You giggle and walk over to Kuroo and poke him.

"What happened to Lev?" You asked giggling a bit, he chuckled and placed his hands on his hips.

"I was too busy whipping this guy into shape so he can be a better middle blocker." He smirked. You laugh and walk over to the tall boy and crouch down and poke his side.

 You laugh and walk over to the tall boy and crouch down and poke his side

"Hey, get up. Your gonna get your clothes all dirty." You kept pestering him until you heard him utter something.

"Eh dohnt wannha git up... Ihmm too tyrid... (I don't wanna get up, I'm too tired.)" You looked at him confusingly and ask again.

"What? Repeat what you said."

He lifted his head up and yelled as a river of tears streamed down his face.

"i SAID I dON'T WANNA GET UP, I'M TOO TIRED!"

As he continued to complain, Yaku and Kuroo stood by and spoke.

"When are they gonna date? It's obvious that Lev likes (l/n)-san." He muttered. Kuroo chuckled and agreed.

"Tall and small would make a great pair."

You gently parted his head, and smiled. "If you get up and clean up, we can go some Oinari-san~..." You bargained

He immediately sat up and grinned.

"Really?!" He asked like a small child. You giggled and nodded. He saluted you and went straight to cleaning up.

"See? (L/n)-san is like magic, he always does what she says

"See? (L/n)-san is like magic, he always does what she says." Yaku grunted. Kuroo only laughed at yaku's pain and ruffled his hair teasingly.

Lev picked up all the stray volleyballs and ran around with the cart tossing them all in each time he passed one. The whole team was surprised.

"What's up with behemoth over there?" Kenma asked as glanced at lev and then looked back at his DS.

"He's head over heels for (y/n)-chan~" Kuroo said. Kenma simply nodded and went back to his game. Lev ran back into the storage and shoved the cart with all the volleyballs in it.

"Can we go now?" He asked as he shook his fists in an up and downward motion. You laughed and said yes, he picked up his things and carried yours.

"Since you're buying, I might as well carry your things (y/n)-chan." He smiled, you walked with him out the gym doors and to the restaurant where they sold Oinari-san leaving the team behind in utter shock.

"Lev and (l/n)-san are like a mother and son relationship, but you gotta admit it suits them both." The captain admitted, they team agreed and packed there things as well.

"Tol and smol.... Bless (l/n)-san's heart."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello! I hope you guys liked it, and if you liked it please give it a vote! And request something as well (I'm still searching for your guys old requests!) And plus, I finally got to update mah wardrobe, like jfc.

I got some fun events coming up, so yeah! Annddddd I have something v v important that's coming up next month so I will talk about, but until then.

~tita-chan